Megaupload Shut Down

musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

File-Sharing Site Megaupload Shut Down Over Piracy, Execs Indicted
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

Nooooo.... stupid fuckin' fascist government... RIP Megaupload... ye shall be missed :(
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

I was just coming here to see if anyone posted about this... it sucks!
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Piracy?Sony?So what's next?Rapidshare?Filesonic?Again FUCK SONY and every record company in the world that are trading copies behind our back in their offices!Fuck Metallica$h that tried to stop bootlegging community...Who else....FUCK IMF,err FUCK that captain on the Italian boat that sunk.FUCK fake cd sellers on ebay and ones that sell cd's in very high prices.FUCK that company that sued this site.Death to aliens from Andromeda and capitalism,communism WW2, World of Warcraft, Olympiakos, my neighbors, most of my school teachers, earth,galaxy,universe,... did i miss anyone? Sorry pissed with your fucking government and laws.At least here he have no government just puppets of Goldman Sachs.
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

@sap when you say "bootlegging", do you mean the material that is unreleased that we download or official material that is stolen from bands and is downloaded for free and giving the band no money at all?If your saying that they are stupid for shutting down the people that download official released material then I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that because sooo many bands lose money because people download there music for free and I think that's screwed up...How someone calls themselves a fan and they don't purchase any of there albums.So many of my friends download bands discography's illegally and don't purchase one album to support the band.How would you feel if you go to work and don't get paid for it?I would be pissed and that's why I understand why Lars Ulrich of Metallica wanted to shut it down before it got as big as it is now
sapator
Member #210

That's a big discussion.Cd Records as material are almost dead and everything is going on the net.What's that shitty site...Errr,ehhm i can't remember,,tubes,anyhow so let put that aside. Now artists are mostly paid with the gigs.Remember that most people don't write their songs so a large amount is going to composers and the record company.Also studies shown that record companies money given for fighting piracy are more than the piracy itself.Anyhow close. So going to work, as you say, is the gig.In the gig they get paid every single time.Cd's as sales are going down the road and the internet sales share get's divided by the site the company the composers and other intermediate so it's not the big money for the band.Lars was just being a stupid little fuck and he couldn't shut down shit.He lost a few bucks out of million and hi can take em and shove them.
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

@Sapator hahahahaha ΔΩΣΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕ ΔΩΣΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕ ΚΑΙ ΧΩΣΕΕΕΕΕΕΕ :)))))) hahahaahahhahahaha Κ.Κ.(Κ.)Ε. ΤΟ ΚΟΜΜΑ ΤΟΥ ΧΑΦΙΕ!
NorwayMetal
Member #25,529

Num Posts: 63

Wow... HouseofBootlegs is in trouble now.. just read one of the posts there; almost every show uploaded there was from Megaupload and it's gonna take them ages to upload them again. This is the stupid SOPA, right? I don't pay that much attention to it, but I would guess they are the problem... Long Live A Free Internet
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Fukk, this is totally B.S. This piracy crap is a joke and nothing but $$ as usual which is the reason behind all evils!! Here I had my "Promos + TV Performances" Volume 1 (2 cds)of the compilation I put together ready for upload, so cannot share with everyone here via PM :(
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

The copyright holders and our government really need to quit bitching and whining about this piracy shit. It is really starting to piss us off!
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Yes, I am the AC/DC mod over at House Of Bootlegs.....it's going to take a lot.I'm starting to upload what I have today,(no where near what was there.) Every mother fucking bootleg I've ever posted (all my DVD rips, special edits, ect. I've shared with you guys....) Was on megaupload. So, I'm gonna be pretty damn busy, lol
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Good luck bro, if you need any particular boot, feel free to shoot a message my way and I can check my archive. I have lots, although not every one, but LOTS ;) You said you are uploading again, which site since many will likely follow this disastrous path of governemnt fukin takeover???!! I would like to upload my first volume of audio promos/TV performances for those who want a complete volume. Volume 2 I am working on which will take longer ;)
jrbungeetroll
Member #1,281

Num Posts: 104

I refused to use megaupload becasue of the spyware and other bs that I had to deal with so I won't miss it. I recommend google docs and skydrive for uploading live shows. They will never get shut down. For the people who upload and steal official releases and to the people that sell bootlegs, I ahave nothing good to say and I'll leave it that
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

CDs are becoming a thing of the past, you are right sapator, which sucks because I would rather buy a CD than digitally download it and pay for it. I like to hold the album in my hands instead of looking at it through a computer but that is what the music world has come to. Ohhh well, I'm done complaining, but one last thing.... fuck the government... I hate government
sapator
Member #210

Fuck our dirty government too!Fire and Axe in their asses! P.S. I can't really complain about cd's, especially from AC/DC i have 20 times their discography in one form or another so i am full.I am legit but i still support stealing of official releases.Oh yes, i like the look on their faces when a release is pre-leaked! @jrbungeetroll just some friendly words. Everyone(almost) has bought a bootleg now and then.I even have some.Nate posted a lot on the item of the day section.NP will fry you if you ruin his business.So should i pm the sellers and complain? Also megaupload just open a page.That was annoying but if you had the latest browser nothing could happen.You won't miss it but half the people here that shared boots will miss it.It even axed some of the rare ones i shared.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

I still buy CD's all the time, I love holding the CD regardless of having to pay what, 10 or 15 bucks? The music's worth it. As for what I'm uploading with now ShakeDownIce, This site called Minus recommended by another HOB member. I can't guarantee they won't be taken down either, but I hope it goes well. I loved megaupload,was great for free users,and I had no problems with them, everything worked fine.
wesley12106
Member #23,828

Num Posts: 331

nitroangus23
Member #22,835

That's what I'm watching right now.... Damn that fucker sure does make you feel like crap.
wesley12106
Member #23,828

Num Posts: 331

His toy videos cheer me up :)
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

update these sites are next to shut down. if this a fact that is unknown .
suppose to be true that grooveshack has been either shut or filed in court today as in friday.
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

jrbungeetroll i do use skydrive i uploaded a full blu-ray there of a (AUD) concert and i had to take out another account because it was more 25gb so it might be for flac AUD taping but for video its really a option. but skydrive being shut down is not likely but it could by microsoft like it with msn groups. sendbigfiles is one i have since 2007 but it could go also. i do have a site with unlimited bandwidth and unlimited storage it is only a subdomain but willing to try and setup some password upload and download accounts . i don't if i can do this but it might worth a try since there will many file share sites go under/shutdown or could go back to private torrents and usergroups. any ideas or suggestion welcome.
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

update these sites are next to shut down. if this a fact that is unknown .
sapator
Member #210

Don't worry US friends, piracy will prevail outside your country. We may be pure and probably Europe is going bankrupt but we have freedom.Fight your fucking system will fight ours!Hung all politicians and corporate millionaires!Oh and FUCK SONY!
sapator
Member #210

To whoever bought their cd's and boxset and other bull.Here is their gratitude.Hahahaaa.So come on with me, 1,2,3 FUCK SONY!!!(and my friends-kolitariaWarner and EMI)!We love Alberts, buy Aussie cd's! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_organizations_that_support_the_Stop_Online_Piracy_Act
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

update fileserve.com is shut down but you get your files maybe
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

i never bought backtracks the only interest for me in this money spinner was the vinyl and i did not download it either. i did buy plug me in and family jewels
sapator
Member #210

Fileserve fucked also?Hahaha, Go Sony go Sony!Next one...
sapator
Member #210

I'm, waiting for Rapidshare and Filesonic then we are truly fucked by Sony and all ex Sony lovers can kiss my ass now!Go Sony go Sony!
sapator
Member #210

Filesonic off also!Go Sony go Sony!Bring your servers over here fuck you government!
sapator
Member #210

Also in Greek SOPA/PIPA means: Sopa= Shut up or an expression of surprise (p.e. They did that?Wow, They did that?I can't believe it) Pipa=Blowjob or smoking pipe. So Sopa/Pipa means shut up and give me a blowjob! Go Sony,Gooo Sony!
daclarob
Member #7,861

Num Posts: 769

anyone had the wee thought yet that all bootlegs fall within the "intellectual property" classification yet?,the lyrics and the music are the intellectual property of Young,Young & Scott/Johnson who are represented by their record label who as we have seen are a major player in hunting out the filesharing sites and shutting em down,OR facillitating the ability to do so. Kinda makes you wonder whats going to happen to this,one of ,if not the best sites on the web for AC/DC fans. Just a point to ponder people,given the recent shennanigans regarding the lawsuit with the Las Vegas rag and the repercussions of that.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Fuk Sony Fuk U.S. governement takeover bastards Fuk anyone who supports this bullshite takeover
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

another update most multi upload sites like multiupload.com do not allow files to be uploaded at there site. rapidshare is rumor next in the shut down list and 4shared is rumor to shut down. i have some AC/DC audio files on 4shared.com and if anyone wants them send me a pm .
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

So Sopa/Pipa means shut up and give me a blowjob! LOL
sapator
Member #210

Lars,you know,that nice shitty drummer of a guy must have creamed his pants!He tried to do something similar in the past.So does anyone still support Lars,the bagpipe,Ulrich?
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

i never bought the last album and didn't download it . actually i not bought one since 1998 and did download any of them just some concerts/gigs and some were from the there site. update and another shut down uploading.com , uploading.to is there as now . if you can a fetch url service file share site and upload on another then us ethe file fetching service and it onto more sites without uploading from your computer again.
sapator
Member #210

I can't understand you last comments.Are you talking about someone bust somebody for uploading files?This only works in US and probably France as i've read.
sapator
Member #210

Also the sites ain't actually shutting down.They have cut of downloading of files to protect themselves from FBI (Faguets Behind I-FUCKSONY!), they will probably push all the servers outside US and in safe countries start working again giving the finger to out little Larsholes.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ true, Sap, how true Faggot Sony motherfudgers and to hell with all this piracy crap laws. So much for our 'freedoms' here in the U.S.
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

yes sapator somebody busted for uploading . yeah us and france is what i have read also. Also the sites ain't actually shutting down.They have cut of downloading of files to protect themselves from FBI!! true

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.