Forum

Forum

BALLBREAKER Tour Rehearsal January 4th-January 10th 1996 Florida,U.S.A.

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

I just wondering if exist any link for this... thnx! salute!
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

here we go again...
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

send4theman, They do exist. That being said, only two or three people have them, and they cannot share them due to promises kept. They will come out when the time comes and they will be extremely well circulated at that time. For now, all you can do is respect those peoples promises and wait. Have a nice day man
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

OK Hells, :) I'm do not respect them,but(what else can I do?) I'll wait... thnx for the info :) salute you man! :)
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

hell death there post/share with ballbreaker rehearsals or something sometme arounf october/november 2006 and i was wondering if post meant alright and let it loose .
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

@ Hells. is one of those goons Billy Karloff? lol!
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

shakedown i seen a post on a acdc newgroup with 1996 rehearsals but it was link for megaupload
travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

Post...with 1996 rehearsals?! YAY! Megaupload?! NOOOOO! (*&^&#(*&$@%^&$*#! This Megaupload shutdown is becoming highly inconvenient.
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

@musicdreams7999 was the link for the tour rehearsal? or was it for the vh1 rehearsal? i would prob think it was for the vh1. but you never know....
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

like i said was in october or november 2006
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

Damn, why can't these people just share the rehearsal videos (or audio if that's what we're talkin' about) with the rest of the world like normal fans? Normal fans would share rare shit with other fans, but why not these people?
lolo44
Member #21,282

Num Posts: 11

I know the 2 guys who's got the AC/DC Rehearsals from 1996 (not the third one). I was with them at the Antwerpen 01/03/09 AC/DC show. They have promised the band not to spread around the video. But with time we can hope to see surface the tape in the future. One of the guy is a very good friend of Brian so I let you imagine how hard is to liberate the boot...
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

Why wouldn't the band want it to be released? Did they have like a band meeting with Phil or something like that to make sure everything was cool and that it's time to rock n roll again? Kind of like the Metallica documentary "Some Kind of Monster".

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.