Forum

Forum

my pictures taken September 29, 1979 -- Coliseum, Charlotte, NC, USA

mozzbozz
Member #25,468

Num Posts: 11

i shot my avatar. just uploaded 4 shots i took in charlotte nc. i was 18 years young and used a pentax spotamatic camera my sister gave me for my graduation present i guess i put it to good use if these get approved i have 8 more shots to share
vincent1982
Member #25,193

Num Posts: 65

Great Thanks !!!
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

Just approved them, but something tells me you might have at least one from a different date. :) Please see for yourself: http://www.acdc-bootlegs.com/concerthistory/?gig=632
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

looks like at least 2 are not from that show. just saying
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

whats up with all the pics i have uploaded?. just wondering.....
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

???????? September 29 1979?????? with Jonna??????!!!!!!!! seems like all pics are from "For those..." world tour....
meanstreak64
Member #14,848

Num Posts: 43

I believe all pictures the member posted are from the Back In Black tour. If this member attended the Back In Black tour in Charlotte, NC, the date for this show was August 8, 1980. I guess we'll have to wait until the member replies to this thread again. Let there be rock!
BigNate
Member #1

I've emailed him to have him confirm where they are from. Jesse, yours are still in the queue. I'll try and take care of them now, since I have a little extra time.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Man, Brian joined a lot earlier than I remembered..... :P
mozzbozz
Member #25,468

im so sorry. yall are right. i went to the aug 8 1980 show too. im so sorry. i need to figure out how to move them to the proper date. i added more pics today
mozzbozz
Member #25,468

i confused my self because i have pictures of molly hatchet but they played with aerosmith around the same time too. i assumed it was molly hatchet with ac-dc. i should have realized it was brian not scott....sorry again, my brain fart michael
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

NO PROBLEM MAN :)))) GREAT PICS btw :) KEEP ON ROCKING :) SALUTE YOU!
mozzbozz
Member #25,468

[IMG]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee103/mozzbozz/ac-dc010.jpg[/IMG] i was nineteen when i took these, shit 33 yrs ago, always had these to my self, an cant believe im sharing these now across the world. this is my favorite shot with angus bent down playing between the legs of what i remembered was scotts leggs, now its still cool because this was rookie brian hay jessestorozuk, send a link of your shots bro and the whens and wheres
mozzbozz
Member #25,468

BigNate
Member #1

All of these have just been approved & posted in the August 8, 1980 show details: http://acdc-bootlegs.com/concerthistory/?gig=734 Jesse, the rest of yours are up as well, aside from 1 ticket stub that I'm trying to confirm.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.