Forum

Forum

Looking for Rockin' in the Parlour, lossless

TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

I'm making a comp featuring rare studio tracks (the ones that did not surface on "Backtracks") and other fun stuff. I'm looking for a lossless version of this Dave Evans track. I had an MP3 source somewhere but I lost it a while back. Tried looking everywhere for a lossless source but no luck. If you happen to have a lossless version of RITP then by all means please PM me the track. Since Megaupload got crapped on by our fascist government you'll have to use a different site like Minus.com or Mediafire. Cheers, Jim
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

I was going to do the same thing,but my old hard drive crashed and stopped working on it. You're in luck though, I do have a lossless version of Rockin' In The Parlour. It's on my youtube channel, I'll send you a PM.
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

I actually already found a lossless version of RITP. Appreciate the help though. BTW, for that comp I'm making, do you mind I use your remix of She's Got Balls from '86? I'll definitely credit you for it :)
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Not at all, use anything from the show's I've put out. Do you mean the one with the fake audience spliced over, or the one I did recently? I did the whole Irvine gig with no "improvements" as far as audience noise goes. I'd prefer you use that one as it's original :) Would hate to fool the listeners, would give them hope that there's a full gig with that kinda mix if you used the audience dubbed one.
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

This was the one I'm going to use for the comp:
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

That's the one I was hoping you weren't lol.
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

SGB is what I have at the moment, but since I don't have the full show yet, can you PM me a link to it, the one with no "improvements" as you said?
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Sure can, I have the whole Irvine show re-uploaded to minus.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.