Forum

Forum

Band Illness!!!

paulr
Member #12,725

Num Posts: 163

In Glasgow we have a radio station called "Real XS". It used to be called "Rock Radio". Its a classic rock station. I heard on it today in a short news bulletin that Brian was talking about the recording of the new album. He said the project has been put on hold due to one of the band being seriously ill. He also said that the person in question is doing great and the recording will start as soon as he is better. The bulletin did not say who the member was. Has anyone heard anything about this?
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

i heard about this about 2 days ago andthe name of the member is hidden and nobody knows.But my guess is that it's Malcolm.
paulr
Member #12,725

Why Malcolm? Has he been ill before?
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

my guess is that it's either Malcolm or Angus because i read somewhere a couple days ago that Brian said "...one of the boys..." is ill. when you hear about "the boys" in AC/DC it's usually referring to Ang and Mal.
Dirty Eye
Member #640

Num Posts: 334

I hope it's not "that" much of a serious illness, my prayers (although I'm not christian) go out to the particular band member. Fingers crossed for a quick recovery!
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

here is the interview Brian Johnson of AC/DC on The Cowhead Show by mrcowhead
http://www.cowheadradio.com/
paulr
Member #12,725

Well they are famously known for keeping the cards very close to their chests. Will just have to wait I suppose.
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

ok lads...time to save your money for ACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC/DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC TOUR!! :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) @ musicdreams7999 thnx for the link :) SALUTE YOU!
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

I already have $120 in paypal!!!
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Not sure why they keep things a secret on who is sick. Makes things look more fishy so to speak ;(
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

shakedown guess the only one that knows is ac/dc
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Yeah, probably have their reasons why not disclosing any info, just hope it is not too serious.
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

its not bad,...full recover.! p.s.: ...does anyone wants his personal life to be headline news on media-net???? I dont think so....

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.