Forum

Forum

AC/DC Lift Off Finish

Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

I have the whole If You Want Blood concert... WHOLE, but only in 128 kbps mp3. Am hoping if someone can help me getting either a lossless or 320 kbps mp3 of Fling Thing and (The full, unedited) version of Rocker... Have Dog Eat Dog on Backtracks... I choose the crappiest time to start looking for some more boots... now that Megaupload is gone.... :P
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Nevermind everyone.. I just realised it's on the Family Jewels set and I'll just rip that... Sorry :P
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

btw... the whole concert?:) this means that there's the complete version of "Rosie"(not as on the official live release of "IYWB",in the studio mixing session they cut the final Angus's solo)...right? :)
maj
Member #13,812

Num Posts: 53

send4theman...Do you have, or have you heard the Glasgow concert in its entirety? I'd love yo hear it, I've been looking everywhere for the boot or the board mix. Will someone finally find it and pm me with the link? please! lol
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Personally, I would love the whole unedited concert, with Rosie unedited. I realized that when I ripped it, but it didn't phase me, because I had 98% of the concert so whatever... but yeah would love it if you have it! :D
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

maj & hells, no mates I dont have it. :( and I have not heard the complete show too :( only the promo releases... I'm looking for a boot release of this show too. SALUTE YOU!
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

send4theman said: "I'm looking for a boot release of this show too." Me too, bro, me too!!
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

I believe the boot 'Ranger Rock' is the complete show as shown here: http://www.badboyboogie.de/bootlegs/1485.html However, as the previous posts here mentioned not sure if this is a complete audience recording or recordings taken from different sources to make this boot?

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.