Forum

Forum

Largo 1981 Promos question

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

So now that I am working on Volume 2 of my compilation of promos + TV spots, I had a question regarding the Largo 1981 promos. Were there only 4 promos released officially for these as listed here: http://www.acdc-videos.com/acdc-videos-promos.php?sid=1829 or were there 6 altogether which is found on the both dvd releases Chantantes Upgrade and Largo 12/21/81? I know it states on AC/DC Videos.com that there were others filmed in addition to the 4, but were used a video promo clips which is confusing since isn't all 6 of these video promos? I was going to just include all 6, but want to make sure I have the right promos for this release. Also, if anyone has a lossless or best quality of these promos in audio format, please PM me. I have them, but not in lossless format. Thanks
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

Hey Shakedown, I just wanted to note there were actually 7 promos. (As far as I'm aware). I Put The Finger On You, Back In Black, Highway to Hell, Let's Get It Up/For Those About to Rock, & Let There Be Rock I think you might be missing one on your list. I have Let There Be Rock in 320 kbps mp3 currently (thanks to doctoracdc72) and three on the backtracks disc. I have all in a seperate boot but at 256 kbps AAC (itunes audio). I wish I had the whole two concerts in lossless. They're truly amazing, but just thought I'd let you know that ;)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Hey, thanks for the info, although I only counted 6 from the ones in your post. Was there another one we both missed? You listed the same ones that are on the dvd boots and that I have. Thought there were only 6 released.
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Sorry... forgot T.N.T. :P
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ OK, did not know about TNT. Thanks. I might just include all 7, but I will have to track down TNT ;)
Hells Death
Member #24,593

PM
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Is Santa claus from this show or i am thinking of another show?
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Sap, Santa Claus is from this show (12/21) and this promo 'TNT' is from this show as well ;)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Thanks Hells ;)
Hells Death
Member #24,593

No problem Shakedown :)
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

And there are only 7 clips?I probably be wrong but i have a DVD with this show and i seem to remember it as complete,but well probably some songs were cut and i didn't notice, since i tend to skip tracks.I'll have a look just for the hell of it anyhow,
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Yeah, I have the same dvd of the show which is complete as you stated, but the promos used and released were for only 7 I believe.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Does anyone have a good quality audio rip in either flac or wav for the following Largo 81 promos?: I Put The Finger On You Highway To Hell Let's Get It Up For Those About To Rock I have the others in HD quality wav format, so trying to get the others to match since I was listening to the first disc of Volume 2 and there is a considerable drop in pitch and tone with the ones I have. I hate to include these since everyone will be turning their volume knob up and down which is annoying so if anyone can help out, thanks. If I do not get anything better than what I have, I guess I will have to use the ones I have but rather not and want to get the best audio on these as possible for the Volume 2. Thanks guys.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.