Forum

Forum

Promos + TV Performances Vol. 1 compilation cd

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Finally, just uploaded the first disc to my Volume 1 cd "Promos + TV Performances" which covers promos from 1974-1976. This had to be uploaded in 2 parts due to the large file size I went with on Hotfile, so the links below are both for Disc 1, and tomorrow I will upload Disc 2 in 2 parts as well. The second disc with this volume will be uploaded by the end of the week. Since there has always been a lot of confusion and mislabelled dates on some of these promos and performances, I tried my best to gather as many of these as I could find from other boots and sources, so there may be a few I may have overlooked. All tracks are in .WAV format and quality varies. The info for each disc will be included within the file, however the artwork for this is still in the rough drafting stage and thanks to Doctoracdc72 who will be editing and helping me with the covers and insert booklet. Thanks again Doc ;) Due to official material on this compilation being released, I will send links via PM as requested. Anyone who wants to grab this, just send me a PM and I will keep your PM in my inbox so when the second disc is ready I will PM you that as well. Volume 2 will take awhile to finish as I just started that one and will get the artwork for this first before continuing Volume 2. Thanks again for everyone here and to those who have contributed with providing tracks and the material included on this compilation. Enjoy guys ;) Promos + TV Performances Vol. 1- Disc 1 Part 1 [Link removed by Admin] Part 2 [Link removed by Admin]
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Forgot to mention Disc 2 is from Volume 1 also and includes promos/TV spots from 1976-1980 which I will upload tomorrow, so the above links are for Disc 1 only just to clarify things up. Links for Disc 2 will arrive via PM in inboxes for those who request Disc 1.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Darn, hey Nate could you remove the links? I accidentally posted them, what was I thinking?!!!
wesley12106
Member #23,828

Num Posts: 331

When you upload disc 1 and 2
wesley12106
Member #23,828

Num Posts: 331

PM me the links. Sorry for the two replies I only meant to do one
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Thanks Nate ;) Gotcha Wesley ;)
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

thanks for this shakedown nice tracklist
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Thanks, I take it you snatched the links I accidentally posted before they were removed? lol
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

yep shakedown lol
crowie1
Member #20,766

Num Posts: 43

can you send me link, thanks
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Done ;)
NorwayMetal
Member #25,529

Num Posts: 63

Could you PM me too, Shakedown? :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Sure ;)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

It has been brought to my attention by Jessestorozuk that Tracks 2 + 3 should be switched, so when listening to this or when burning this to a cd-r, switch these 2 tracks which would be the correct order. They are ok on the info tracklist in the file, but not in the actual file with the tracks. Thanks again Jesse ;) Disc 2 links are going to be posted via PMs later tonight. i had each part time out on me while uploading, so see how this one uploading now goes.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Disc 2 of 'Promos + TV Performances Vol. 1" is now ready. Dozens of PMs being sent, wow!!
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

If I missed anyone, please let me know. I believe all PMs are sent to those who requested Disc 1.
Bernat
Member #22,264

Num Posts: 46

Please, PM me the links! Sounds great!
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Thanks Bernat, PM sent ;)
southmen21
Member #23,298

Num Posts: 63

Can u send me the links too.......Thanks !!
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

No problem, just sent ;)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

I will be sending the artwork for Vol. 1 to everyone who sent a PM for the first volume tomorrow. Nothing special, nothing fancy, but it includes photos from each promo video for each track from which the audio was taken from. If someone wants to clean it up and edit it, feel free to but just credit yours truly for the majority of it;) Volume 2 will be better since I have someone who will be working on that one and it is in the start of the rough drafting stage. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this compilation, especially to the members here ;)
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

Still working on the artwork for Vol 1, which is looking good so far. I hope to have it finished by either tonight or tomorrow. I'll PM you whenever I get done ;)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Awesome stuff Jim and thanks very much for working on this with me. I love the background you chose for the inner booklet to go along with the photos I chose for each track and the back tray card along with changing the front + back covers of the booklet. Thanks again ;)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Artwork for Vol. 1 for those who want to see what tracks are on this compilation before downloading all the files. http://hotfile.com/dl/144925151/9449f32/ACDC-_Promos__TV_Performances_Vol._1_artwork.zip.html
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Correction, here is the right link for the finalized artwork, thanks again to Doctoracdc for getting this wonderful artwork for this compilation. http://hotfile.com/dl/145629084/425217b/ACDC_Promos__TV_Performances_Vol._1_(artwork).zip.html

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.