Forum

Forum

Amazing Recording 2009!!

Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

Found this recording of Dog Eat Dog from München, Germany, 2009. It is an amazing recording!! Does anyone know where the rest of this show is?? Just curious, but this is truly amazing, check it out if you haven't heard it yet!!
aldabe_
Member #2,014

Num Posts: 30

15 may 2009 - Olympiastadium - Munchen i have all the show in mp3 @ 160kbps i am uploading it. if someone have a wav, lossless or higher bitrate mp3 please share :D !!!
wesley12106
Member #23,828

A bit slow.
aldabe_
Member #2,014

Num Posts: 30

here is: http://www.4shared.com/rar/Cx_onr7c/ACDC_15-05-2009_Munich-Alemani.html 15 may 2009 - Olympiastadium - Munchen mp3 @ 160kbps
Bernat
Member #22,264

Num Posts: 46

One of the best of this tour, but I have the mp3 recording only!
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

looks like bignate has it. maybe someone could trade him? http://members.acdc-bootlegs.com/BigNate/tradelist/?action=View&bootleg=3480
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

I have this one also as a soundboard recording.
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Hey, thanks aldabe!! And Shakedown, are you sure its a soundboard?? On Nate's page it's listed as recorded from the middle of the venue...
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Hells, its the same speed as aldabe's (mp3@160kbps), however the one I downloaded came with artwork which says "soundboard" on the back cover so who knows if it is the same one or possibly different version. I just assumed it was a soundboard due to the fact that the uploader stated it was and it states soundboard on the back (even though I know that does not guarantee it is).
Hells Death
Member #24,593

It most possibly can be, but since the taper stated where he taped it... Im thinking this is just one hell of an amazing audience recording. And what quality is yours?? And I just took 5 minutes to make something, lol; didn't know there already was :P I hope the pic shows up... Photobucket
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Not sure, would have to dig it up and check. Nice cover by the way ;)
Hells Death
Member #24,593

It's nothing special. But it helps. Thanks :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

@Hells Death "And what quality is yours?? " mp3 + quality sounds really good
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

hells death could you make some artwork for a compilation i putting together and was also wondering i may use your alright tonight remix that you made.
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Yeah go ahead. I'm kinda lazy in makin my own compilation I've put off for a while but you're more than welcome to. And what do you need for this compilation??
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

your final version of alright tonight demo that you put on your youtube channel . just a pic of the band and the red acdc that you have in the above pic. with Various Live And Album songs or can use all caps like the pic above. where you have WHOLE LOTTS MUNCHEN

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.