Forum

Forum

Promos/TV Spots after SUL (Black Ice and up)

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Anyone know of the promos and TV spots after SUL album? I only am aware of 'Rock N Roll Train' promo video and Iron Man 2 'Shoot To Thrill' promo video, so if there are more can someone help me? Thanks guys ;) Scott
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

Anything Goes has a promo video (album music over live footage & audience). There is also a Highway to Hell video tied to Iron Man 2 (Live at River Plate footage & music with shots of Iron Man 2).
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Thank you very much Nate, will check these out for my compilation ;)
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

Anything Goes has a promo video , Highway to Hell video tied to Iron Man 2 . shakedown o have all 3 but not HD there are 720x480
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Cool, thanks bro. PM sent ;)
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

if you have black ice album .. anything goes is the same audio
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Yeah, will do that just as the other ones I used from the album for BIB promos ;)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Never mind Musicdreams on the other 2 (HTH + Shoot To Thrill), I found them withan HD sound ;)
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

i have HD and uploading anything goes now
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

anything goes is different than the album it has the canons on the promo
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

i already have a HD audio of dhoot to thrill uploaded . pm link sent
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Thanks, will wait for it ;)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Were there any promo clips for the Let There Be Rock + Live At River Plate dvds? I thought I saw one short one around 1:30 for one of these on YT, will have to go back and check. Trying to get anything that was released as a promo or clip even if it is a short clip.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

I checked and did not see any clips for LTBR, however for both Iron Man 2 + Live At River Plate there are short teaser trailers which I will include on Volume 2 of my compilation to add as bonus tracks and as fillers since this will be a 4 disc set. If anyone knows of any other teaser trailers, clips, etc. which would be great to add to my compilation, please let me know. I have some room at the end of Disc 4 I will use for bonus tracks, so I was thinking of using teaser trailers and the like since I have room for them. Thanks
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

there are some trailers on AC/DC channel
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Thanks, will check these out and see what is there ;)
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

Hi guys, does anyone know the date for the concert on the Anything Goes video?? I'm curious, in which case we'll know there's another soundboard or pro-shot that might become available soon as a bootleg. And might I just add a fail on the video mixing team. At one point Angus drops his hat and the next scene he has it on again. And during the solo, he's doing his solo covered in sweat on the ground and on the lift (Probably from Highway to Hell that night) and then he's fully clothed again... That's just a fail...
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Hells, here is some info on Anything Goes promo which I used for my compilation: http://www.ac-dc.net/news/news.php?news_id=274
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

Thanks Shakedown
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

there is also the thunderstuck River Plate Promo Video
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Yep, already had this on on my compilation list, although not really a promo video, teaser trailer is more like it. Thanks anyway ;)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.