Forum

Forum

Promos + TV Performances Vol. 2 compilation cd

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Well, I have the first 2 discs completed to Volume 2 of my compilation and will be sending the links out tomorrow to those who requested the first volume, so no need to post a PM on the thread. Because there is more material and music spanning 30 years with Bon on vocals for this one, there will be 4 cds total and I will send out 4 files (2 discs) each time. This means tomorrow 4 links will be sent out (2 links per disc) and the other 4 links will be sent out when discs 3 + 4 are done. The fourth disc will include teaser trailers and bonus tracks since I needed fillers and thought these would be great as bonus tracks. I will have artwork for this one which will include an inner booklet also similiar to Vol. 1. Hells Death will be assisting me with this, which I thank for so greatly for doing. Again, for those who still want Volume 1 and Volume 2, please PM me for the links and those who already contacted me for Volume 1 need do nothing since links will be in your inbox tomorrow. Thanks again ;)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Just an update, Disc 3 links will be sent out later today to those on the list. Real good stuff on these last 2 discs, especially Disc 4. Disc 4 I threw in some Bonus Tracks such as concert reports on Bourget 1980 and Leipzig (Germany) 2009 along with some TV commercials, teasers and 2 German RTL reports on "Black Ice". Links for this disc will be sent out next week. Thanks, Scott
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Disc 4 links of Vol. 2 will be sent out tomorrow to those on my list who requested the first volume of my compilation. This is the final disc to my compilation which I had my hands full tracking down the material for both volumes which took some time, but paid off at the end. I want to thank some members here on the forum for assisting me with gathering material and finalizing the tracks: BigNate Musicdreams7999 + Jessestorozuk (for editing a few tracks for me) Doctoracdc72 (for editing + finalizing the artwork for Vol. 1) HellsDeath (for editing + finalizing the artwork for Vol. 2 which is being worked on and providing info on Largo 81 promos)) Rhece6 (for providing post on "Countdown" dates) Fredperry (info on "Countdown" dates) and to anyone else I may have missed The artwork for Vol. 2 is being worked on by Hells Death and I will send everyone the artwork once it is completed. I still have all the links for Vol. 1 + Vol. 2, so if anyone is interested in this compilation, shoot me a PM. I have had a huge turnout request and still get requests now and then for the links, so thanks guys for your interest. Cheers, Scott
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

After a handful of requests and patience for the artwork for Volume 2, it is finally here and I must say very spectacular!! I want to thank Doctoracdc72 for assisting me with the artwork and he did an awesome job with this one after taking over for Hells Death who could not due to personal issues. I will upload all the pages of the inner booklet along with front, back, and tray card covers into 1 file and send them off to those who requested the 2 volumes. This is a very nice compilation set and am very proud on how it turned out which took some time to accomplish, but now we have a compilation with at least almost if not all the promos/TV spots the band has put out!!
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Artwork for Vol. 2 for those who want to see what tracks are on this compilation before downloading all the files. http://hotfile.com/dl/148144418/2455025/AC-DC_Promos__TV_Performances_Vol._2_artwork.zip.html

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.