Forum

Forum

Brian Johnson On The Friday Rock Show 1982 Interview With Tommy Vance

nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Brian Johnson on the Friday Rock Show with Tommy Vance, 1982.Not sure if this has been circulated or not,so it may be a youtube/internet exclusive. ____________________________________________________ Special thanks goes out once more,to my great friend Mark, from whom I received this clip from.(Yes,it's the same guy who helped me bring you guys the Johnson City '88 show,in case you're wondering.) ________________________________________________ Anyways, This is from 1982,I've never heard before,so it could be "rare".....I believe Mark taped this himself back when it aired, he sent me the mp3 of it. I did a bit of EQ to make Brian and Tommy more crisp and clear. Edited out all the music,for copyright reasons. Songs were: AC/DC - Shoot To Thrill Geordie - Ain't It Just Like A Woman AC/DC - Spellbound AC/DC - For Those About To Rock Enjoy guys, -Cheers
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Great interview Flick and thanks for sharing this awesome gem. Thanks also to Mark who sent this to you ;)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Flick said "Edited out all the music,for copyright reasons." Fuk copyright BS, mothereffers, go to hell, governement takeover, scum bastards, err... Would have been better if you left the interview in its entirety and PM it to those who request it. Just sayin..
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

GREAT STUFF MAN :) THNX FOR SHARING IT! :) SALUTES TO U N YOUR FRIEND FOR THIS! :) CHEERS :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Nice interview and thanks again Flick ;)
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

No problem bro.
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

thanks flick and your friend mark for this interview share. cheers

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.