Forum

Forum

'Back In Black' FULL VERSION Live

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Anyone know which concert and only concert during the BIB 1980 World Tour the band played BIB in its entirety? I cannot recall which concert this was, pretty sure it was one of the first shows they performed with Brian. Thanks ;)
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

There's no such thing.... Like ever, lol. I think you may be confused with the "Shake A Leg" show. Supposedly during Brian's first gig with them,they did that song.No recording has surfaced yet,so it's not 100% certain. They have played all the songs at some point except Let Me Put My Love Into You (Shake A Leg's not confirmed,so you can say it hasn't been done too)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Flick, they indeed did play it because I have this show on cd-r, but don't have time going through all the shows and it was brought up on a forum (not sure if it was here) which is how I obtained the download.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

BTW, I sent you a PM bro on a different matter, check your inbox ;)
maj
Member #13,812

Num Posts: 53

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs4Qrjk9KgY www.youtube.com/acdchighvoltageaudio One of the best youtube channels out there!
travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

I do believe you were referring to August 1, 1980 in NY. I had it at one time, but can't find it right now...it appears as thought I may have deleted it. Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIsrmuFlAU0 If you have it on CD-R, would you mind please uploading a decent MP3 rip?
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

@shakedownice, no.back in black was never played live as entire album.but,you can gather all song from back in black (except "let me put my love into you") on 1 cd haha... :) @ flick, they played "shake a leg" once! :( (In Namur,Belgium June 29th.on the first of 5 nights of the so-called Brian Johnson testgigs). I'm looking for this gig but Icant find nothing :( so if there's a link from someone round here...I'll be pleased to have it. SALUTE YOU! :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Thanks Travis + Maj, I believe that is the one I was inquiring about. @Send4, I was referring to just the song, NOT the entire album itself ;) I will upload the recording I have, so if anyone wants a PM of it, let me know. It is mp3.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

@ShakedownIce That's what I was referring to them playing the full album, LOL... I know exactly what version you mean of Back In Black, I used to have it as well. With the full outro. ect, I read your first reply: "Flick, they indeed did play it because I have this show on cd-r, but don't have time going through all the shows and it was brought up on a forum (not sure if it was here) which is how I obtained the download." I was like BULLSHIT!! lol They have never played Back In Black the album all the way through. But now I get what you meant haha. I believe the one you're looking for is the one maj and Travis said. ____________________________________________________ @send4theman I know that,but since no recording has surfaced, there's no way to really prove it has been performed...so it's not 100% a sure thing is what I was saying. At Brian's first gig...like I said :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Yep, its from the Deinze, Belgium 1980-7-1 show and the 1980-8-1 show also features it which I have and did not realize it was on. Normal track time is roughly over 4 minutes for BIB when it was played live, but on these 2 shows it is almost 5 minutes in length, so only an extra 30 seconds or so of music, but love the extra longer version ;) Thanks guys
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

the new york aug 1 1980 angus wore black songs rumor it was for bon . can't say if was or not.
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

...search on the net for Namur's setlist...
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

or you can see the same thing here ;) http://acdc-bootlegs.com/concerthistory/?gig=710
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Came across this which was done by someone, although I do not like the Thunderstruck "rumbling" live audience loop they used from "Live" which makes the live version sound like crap. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaY0C4LcM8g&feature=related
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Haha I used to make "Fake live" recordings for my original nitroass23 youtube a few years ago. I did one for Shake A Leg,and Down On The Borderline,and Fly On The Wall,Get It Hot,and Gimme A Bullet. Mine sounded a lot more real,I made them sound as if recorded by a taper,the crowd sounded less obvious,and my videos were edited better too though. Stopped doing it when I came to the conclusion It was a waste of time, and also some people REALLY thought it was real, and they started to download my video's audio and pass it around. NOT a good thing....lol I fucking kick myself for ever starting it. Every now and again,someone will pass along a video to me and say "Thanks man,I got the idea from one of your old posts"
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

lol flick lol
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Flick stated "Haha I used to make "Fake live" recordings for my original nitroass23 youtube a few years ago." Just like those fake cds that show up on Ebay all the time ;)
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

yeah lol.... not the brightest idea ever
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Although,it is fun making a studio track sound like an amateur recording.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ lol! I can see how your live version of 'Shake A Leg' was actually circulated and thought to be a legit recording since it is obvious the work you do on traks and shows like editing or remixing sounds spectacular. I am making a new compilation and would have loved to include this 'Shake A Leg' on it even though it was something you mixed and messed around with ;)
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

you guys forgot about the live pro shot promo but i don't know if they actually played live on that promo ACDC - Let Me Put My Love Into You (PRO SHOT LIVE PROMO)
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

They probably did play it live for the video,but it's had the studio version dubbed over top of the footage so we'll never hear it most likely lol.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

lol I appreciate the compliment ShakeDown, and while It's fun for me and I get to practice editing, I don't think it'd be too good to do that. I haven't done one in years,but for shits and giggles I may throw one together, Not to put on a bootleg though (: Idk... haha Maybe I'll do one.
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

was the promo footage from largo 1981 or july 4 1980
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

The promos involving the songs from the album are from July 4, 1980: Back in Black Promos

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.