Forum

Forum

AC/DC Soundboard Analog Reel To Reel Agora Ballroom Cleveland, OH UPGRADE FLAC

musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

AC/DC August 22, 1977 Agora Ballroom Cleveland, OH Source: Soundboard Analog Reel To Reel Lineage: Reel To Reel Master>CDR>CDR>CDR>WAV(16 bit/44.1kHz)> FLAC(16 bit/44.1kHz) Mastering Information: CDR ripped to WAV with Exact Audio Copy. Wave files converted to FLAC level 8 using FLAC Frontend. Running Time: 50:07 1. Introduction 2. Live Wire 3. She's Got Balls 4. Problem Child 5. The Jack 6. High Voltage 7. Baby Please Don't Go 8. Rocker Original transfer from analog master reel to CDR was done circa 2001. This conversion to FLAC was done in July 2009. No equalization or sound manipulation has been done to this recording. All files have been ID tagged appropriately. Please do not manipulate this recording in any way. Please do not dub to analog tape or convert to MP3 (or any other lossy format) and circulate. very good sound on this one 1977
Bernat
Member #22,264

Num Posts: 46

Hi musicdreams7999, I've got the mp3 version of this show but no the Flac version. Please send me, a PM with the right link. Thanks in advance!
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Music, I would like a PM too with the right link ;) Thanks bro
aldabe_
Member #2,014

Num Posts: 30

here is the correct link: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8kb19SBIEi3bEtNbkVnTUJSek9oRS1rTVJFMU8tQQ/edit?pli=1 click FILE -> DOWNLOAD thanks for sharing!
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Thanks Aldabe, much better ;)
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

cheers aldabe.. what you posted is just the next step and if these 2 would take 30 seconds they would have found out instead of running back here and saying its not the right url when in fact it was.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

lol, you crack me up Music!!!!!
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

you loser shakedown can't even get the link that aldabe got by useing the the link i posted.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

At least I don't post dead links and use crappy sites to upload files which don't work (oh, and I am not the only one who experienced this unlike your message to me stating otherwise). Next time maybe respond to your messages via PM regarding dead links and you won't have to be asked on the forum by others besides myself for new ones. This is the last post to you here since I will not stoop to your level and ruin a great site over something nonsense. Let's enjoy the music and forum.
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

well imma_rocker had no problem downloading from 4shared.com
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

shakedown i guess its to difficult for you to click on this url https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8kb19SBIEi3bEtNbkVnTUJSek9oRS1rTVJFMU8tQQ and then went to file and then clicked on download and got the link that aldabe posted.
acdcjavier
Member #25,624

Num Posts: 59

can you give me the permission for download the bootleg? because i entered on this link: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8kb19SBIEi3bEtNbkVnTUJSek9oRS1rTVJFMU8tQQ/edit?pli=1 and it shows me: You need permission to access this item i cant download it
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

To musicdreams defense the links is downloadable. To Shakedown difference he is not obliged to know that href and >1977 are not part of the link. So it's a tie. Now let me test it: Ok,,for me, it does not need permission.It get's me to the Greek google that i click(translated from Greek here), File--receive and then it complains about file too large to scan for virus and i click download anyway and it downloads.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ I wasn't the only one who had problems and I stand behind what I said. Nice try ;)
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Downloaded for me... no issue, Just saying.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Let's not go off topic here guys, what is said is said and some had problems, others did not which are the facts. Next time someone posts links lets let the downloader know what to do since there are so many sites out there that not all of us use which can easily be confusing. Ah, wish Megaupload was still around ;)
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

As we talked to another thread, i think fileserve has a stable speed but i don't know if they are in USA thus in danger to get raped by FBI(Fruitcakes beyond idiocy or F#ckin' Big Idiots).Depositfiles or as i like to call it depositflies is unstable but in less danger if i remember the server locations. Rapidshare keep being ignorant f#cks.They did the rapids thing and lost millions of customers and now they have cut the speed down so f#ck em. Actually docs.google is kinda ok but google is on USA and as much as they will probably not touch google it may decide to touch itself(in strange places) and forbid boots.As Lars would have said it,Metallica$h are antiboot fags and Kirk likes it when i blow him.
ev
Member #22,180

Num Posts: 27

This is one classic recording of a seriously classic show. Thanks musicdreams, I owe you!!!!!
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

flick what did you think of my work on this one as i was part of this. i have had this for long time .
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

yep sapator lars was on mission looooooooooooool
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Sounds great Musicdreams, best copy I've heard of it man. Fantastic bass....oh yeahh lol
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

cheers ev
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

cheers flick and crank it up . lol
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

sapator no kidding about rapidshare
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

I love all the Bon Boots soo much
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

sapator says hey lars, you want me to burn you some singles

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.