Forum

Forum

Rapidshare download speed.

sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Hi, it's a couple of days now that when i download from rapidshare the speed is awful.I receive a 100mb file in 30minutes.Is this something global or it's my net provider? I have installed a new antivirus for testing (AVG) and i am thinking of removing it to test the speed again because it's either that or the provider or rapidshare. Any thoughts?
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Sap, it is most likely Rapidshare since I have the same problem here. I normally could download a 100mb file in 6-10 minutes, now it takes 30-45 minutes using Rapidshare. I have AVG as my antivirus and used the testing software myself before and have not had any downloading issues, so not likely it is from that. Hope this helps some
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Aha,thanks Shakedown. I am testing oron.com and is also slow and depositfiles is sometimes fast sometimes it gets hiccups and goes slow as hell. The only one that is in a standard speed is fileserve. I have also done a speedtest and seems that my @#$@# internet provider did it's miracle and i have 1mbps speed from the usual 10mbps i had. clobberin' time!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.