Forum

Forum

No Fly Zone- Live in Dallas, TX 1985

TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

No Fly Zone- Live in Dallas, TX 1985 1. Fly on the Wall 2. Back in Black 3. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap 4. You Shook Me All Night Long 5. The Jack 6. Shoot to Thrill 7. Highway to Hell 8. Let There Be Rock Bonus Track- Shake Your Foundations All tracks were taken from a lossless copy of a 2011 Superstar Concert Series radio promo CD which features an excellent but incomplete soundboard recording from Dallas in '85. The commercials and radio comments from the promo have been removed and tracks before or after any comments have been cut. Shake Your Foundations is from the same show, but it was taken from another lossless internet source and not from the promo CD. This concert has been widely circulated before, but I don't believe it has been in excellent pre-FM quality. Here are the covers I made in Photoshop: Front: Back: All tracks are in lossless WAV files. If you want this boot, then by all means, PM me for a link.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Thanks for sharing this and love the artwork with Looy!!
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

YES! Not hear Fly On The Wall from the Dallas show, only the Austin one. You rock Doc, can't wait to hear this fucker! :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Was there ever a boot circulated with this entire show? I have a few boots like 'Flies On The Soundboard' and Flick's 'Live In 85', plus the Jailbreak track on Backtracks which altogether around 10-11 tracks out of 16 are out there from this show. Would love the complete audience recording of this show and am trying to gather most of the tracks and will put something together if the show was not recorded complete.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

The Dallas Show has not surfaced in full like the Austin one has, Which is a shame, because I find that the Dallas one is the superior gig over all, Both in performance and sound quality, wish we could get the full Dallas show.... Fucking love this Fly On The Wall Doc!! Was comparing it to the Austin one, (just to be sure it wasn't lifted from there) and man it's so much better! Best version we have live of the song.... Also ran it through the same EQ I did for LIVE In Eighty FIVE for shits and giggles and it sounded great.Haven't saved anything though, it sounds great as is.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Darn, wish it was because this one and the Austin show kick ass!! I agree with Flick, this effer is fantastic and love it. Thanks again Doc!!
acdcjavier
Member #25,624

Num Posts: 59

send me please :)
sup3rdude
Member #19,597

Num Posts: 98

Could you send me the link please? Thanks.
SG/LP
Member #25,567

Num Posts: 21

Could u send me the Link please? Thanks
NorwayMetal
Member #25,529

Num Posts: 63

Could I please get my hands on it too? cheers
aldabe_
Member #2,014

Num Posts: 30

sounds great! pm sent! thanks for sharing!
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Probably won't do the whole thing like this,but I did do Fly since I didn't have it while I was creating LIVE In Eighty FIVE, Boosted the same areas as I usually do, bass,drums,vocals ect. Thank you once more Doc.... lol fucking awesome job.
theriffraffrocker83
Member #19,738

Num Posts: 8

This sounds amazing! Even better than the live in 85 bootleg!
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Oh yeah^^^ lol no arguments there.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Definitely this one rocks since it includes FOTW (sorry Flick!!)
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

No apology needed, I can accept this one kicked my boot's ass :) Wish the WHOLE show would just pop up in this quality...
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ "Wish the WHOLE show would just pop up in this quality..." I hear ya there!!! Before I clicked on the title of this thread to see the post, I thought to myself could this be a recording of the full concert? I was excited!! Nevertheless, the quality of this one and having FOTW sure makes it an awesome boot even if it is not the complete show. I actually made another cd-r of your 'Live In 85" Flick and added the FOTW track you posted above as a bonus like Docs, so I have 2 great sounding recordings of this show ;)
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Gotta admit, I was unaware that "Fly" from this gig wasn't available before I discovered it. Guess that's what happens when you don't pay attention to what songs are or are not available from any specific gig, lol.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Highway To Hell also is new to this one Doc. 2 more songs discovered :)
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

No kiddin'? Lucky that I discovered both of those tracks :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ You rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.