Forum

Forum

OK!TIME FOR SOME HEAVY ROCK (N ROLL)!!! :)

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

NEW SONG BY ACCEPT! :))) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNrb9tdXnQI&feature=share "STALINGRAD" WILL BE RELEASE April 6,9,10,11, & 13 in E.U. when AC/DC's new album & tour come we'll sure... ACCEPT them!!!!!!! :)
wesley12106
Member #23,828

Num Posts: 331

Not Accept without Udo
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

I disagree - Mark Tornillo has been an excellent replacement for the band, have you listened to Blood of the Nations? If not I'd be careful the first time, it might rip your face off. Don't get me wrong Udo's vocals are pretty kickass, but the sheer power that Tornillo has brought to Accept is beyond impressive. They also have a heavier sound right now too which is awesome.They can easily make 3 or 4 more heavy albums with him and have a successful future.
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

BALLS TO THE WALL!!!
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

...WITH ALL MY (AND THE GREATEST) RESPECT for "uncle" Udo,ACCEPT ALWAYS WAS,IS AND WILL BE WOLF HOFFMANN,PETER BALTES as they was/is/will be responsible(even on Udo's days) for the music and lyrics of this heavy rock machine called ACCEPT! they're nice guys too and very-very down to earth persona ;) I met personally Wolf and ACCEPT team last year here in athens(first time when I saw ACCEPT was back then in their reunion tour 2005 on Rockwave Festival in Athens with DIO and SLAYER also) for they live gig and they just please us not to walk away 'cuz they have to complete the soundcheck and later to do this "meet & greet" thing....I was: "what a fuck? it suppose that we have to please 'em for not walkin away"....as for Tornillo I WILL AGREE with SGthunder.....he is excellent in live performance as well ;) :) :) ...ONCE AGAIN,NO DISRESPECT for Udo and Stefan(Kauffmann) and I hope to see U.D.O. live again and have some words with my metal uncle Udo :)))) P.S. my rocking fathers are AC/DC and my uncles Udo and Lemmy :) hahaha :)))) ROCK ON AND SALUTE YOU ALL ! :)))

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.