Forum

Forum

excuse me nate ... fuk house of bootlegs ..an whats made me mad

Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

sumone back me ... this email came into me juss as i got of work about the hob losin mega upload so now im to pay for an account to belong there they was no house until people made it one hes tryin ta charge people ...ugghh im fukin pissed below is why im mad ....jeffro is 100%,,fuckin muther!@#$%^&*(........what u see below my fellow acdcians is the email i came home too...about pay now.. i got more acdc dvds then his whole site has anything...ohh sorry... gonna list me thoose things..i am not...sorry nate, but i no alot of the fans here go there...well sum..dont ever disresect jeffro like that when i give more than i get/....im not a bad trader/ nor bad sportsmanship this aint tee ball ...wait till i get too dime/jam to this/ here/thetradersden/zomb fuk this i take pride in my acdc....JEFFO.. BELOW ... arya925, Your member account at http://www.houseofbootlegs.net has been temporarily suspended. Your account will not be functional until Mar 6 2013, 10:52 PM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process. Board Address: http://z3.invisionfree.com/House_Of_Bootlegs/index.php YOUR EMAIL - IP - NAME - AND REAL NAME WILL ALL BE REPORTED AS BAD TRADER AND BAD SPORTSMEN , YOU ARE ALSO REPORTED TO INVISION FREE FORUMS AND ALL INFO TURNED OVER TOO SOPA/PIPA GOOD LUCK FUCKHEAD
Jeffro
Member #25,055

PAY MONEY OR BE LABLED A BAD TRADER AN DUDE ...SHITT,
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

^ Jeffro, HouseofBootlegs is a joke and the moderator who runs it is an asshole also. I know lots of people who left from there same reason why me and you do not like the site. I uploaded many shows only to see the same shows being posted and this is a slap in the face to those who spend the time out of their personal life to upload these shows (which by the way takes time). Also, Mike (asshole moderator) claims to have all dead links deleted: NOT!!! There are many Megaupload links which do not work. I too got suspended becaause poor pissboy Mike did not like my post I made stating him in the wrong and there are many newbies who hate this site (just read the comments you will see). So Jeffro, I commend you on making this post to open everyone's eyes that HOB is a fucked up site run by a fucked up asshole who fucks with everyone and is a greedy SOB. FUCK YOU MIKE FROM HOB AND HOPE YOU LOSE MORE NEW MEMBERS!! ;)
Jeffro
Member #25,055

THANKS SHAKE MADE ME FEEL THE LOVE BRO U NO FIRST HAND IM NOT BASD
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

I'm a mod in the acdc section....lol I need to go check in there and see what's up......sorry to hear you've had a bad experience man..
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ I know man, you do your share of sharing since I know first hand like you said. Now there will be some here who will come on here standing up behind Moochy Mike's defense, but the majority know who how he operates and does not give anyone a fair chance. Hell, I reported one guy who kept leeching and had 10 posts, all which were leeched for shows. I however posted one show for each show I downloaded, only to see this individual still on the forum after Mike specificaly stated he would talk to him about the lkeeching. Anyway, I am not going to go on since I said my peace and this is not the site to air out "dirty laundry", but glad you made a post for which I needed to respond and confirm you are an awesome AC/DCian and great trader. Cheers Jeffro ;)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Flick, feel sorry for you bro.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Funny, I got kicked out of the AC/DC section. Now I know Flick would not have anything to do with that, would you ???
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Nah...I don't have any power to do anything man, All I can do is edit other peoples posts (remove them,rename,move to the proper tour date ect.) All banning/removal of rights is up with the "main" guys like Bruce.Honestly am sorry dudes, Wish I could do something but, my job is basically keep it organized...
wesley12106
Member #23,828

Num Posts: 331

Bruce deleted my account for inactivity saying that I made no topics when I did. He also said if I didn't reply to the PM he sent to me about my inactive account he would delete my account. Right after I replied to the PM my account was deleted.
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so no worries. I've rarely been on there, so I can't speak from my own experience. I believe jeffro is on this site as well and I've only had good experiences with him. Hopefully this was a mistake and someone will let you guys what's going on.
Jeffro
Member #25,055

I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER NOW GUYS MAY OUR COLLECTIONS GROW...NITROASS232 IS A GOOD DUDE.. NATE YOU ROCK,SHAKE, DUDE U NO..ALL GIVE YA A 12 PACK NO WHATS MINE OF ACDC AN CAN BE SHARED IS YOURS TOO IF I WAS RICH, EVERYONE HERE WOOD HAVE ALL THE ACDC U CAN GRASP ... ROCK ON ... JEFFRO OVER AN OUT......IM A GOOD DUDE I JUSS DONT KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD, BUT I CAN TRADE THE SHIT OUT OF DVDS A-MEN....
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

arya: Shame you got banned. Looks like the fucker who banned you obviously has no respect for others. I'd tell ya, if it was me who ran HOB, no one would be banned today because I'm a nice guy and I treat others very kindly, unlike that asshole. wesley: Bruce should not always expect you or anyone else to be on the internet posting links all the time. Sometimes we have other things in life to take care of, and this fuckhead obviously can't understand that.
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

Took 20 minutes to make that post :P But still, some people in the world are assh*les and others are very nice. Remember that ;)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Doc said " if it was me who ran HOB, no one would be banned today because I'm a nice guy and I treat others very kindly, unlike that asshole." Diddo which is why I got banned because I stood up and posted what I did. Funny thing is, he does not give you a chance to reply or does not work on resolving anything. Just hit the "ban" button is his way of solving things even without taling about the issue with the member. I try to abide by the rules and sometimes go above what is expected, but when I get disrepected, I get bothered. This site is cool and love the guys who post here, even if sometimes some debates get heated, but then we just move on and learn from our mistakes. Things here are great and Nate does not expect everyone to post so many boots out of so many posts, so I really find this site awesome and this makes me try to contribute as much as possible for others to enjoy.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Doc said " if it was me who ran HOB, no one would be banned today because I'm a nice guy and I treat others very kindly, unlike that asshole." Diddo which is why I got banned because I stood up and posted what I did. Funny thing is, he does not give you a chance to reply or does not work on resolving anything. Just hit the "ban" button is his way of solving things even without taling about the issue with the member. I try to abide by the rules and sometimes go above what is expected, but when I get disrepected, I get bothered. This site is cool and love the guys who post here, even if sometimes some debates get heated, but then we just move on and learn from our mistakes. Things here are great and Nate does not expect everyone to post so many boots out of so many posts, so I really find this site awesome and this makes me try to contribute as much as possible for others to enjoy.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Sorry, did not mean to post the same reply twice
Jeffro
Member #25,055

boy u took the how i feel here right out juss even had a talk with my wife..she says whats wrong jeff...i said it all she said , them dude no u aint a bad trader ,i post most of it...big thanks too the wife for understandin...an sum one send nate sum flowers ..lol good dude there an envy his collection,all of it ...acdc bootlegs rule an all u that support jeffro...juss needed ta vent ta my people that i new wood feel the same .....:)may u guys rock tonite i called it put sum acdc on ur favorite an enjoy life...have a good night yall an even the other county dudes rock on .. wish i cood throw a bbq an all of us meet over sum beer an ribs an rock....ac/dc for life nothin else ...jefrol
shmangus
Member #15,010

Num Posts: 65

I agree with what everyone has said here. I have been trading for almost 25 years and unfortunately you do run into assholes who just don't get what all of this bootleg stuff is all about. And I can personally vouch for Jeffro, Doc and Nate. Great guys there!
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

There is only one decent user on this site.Me and i hate all of you :P
BigNate
Member #1

No worries Sap, we all hate you too.
Jeffro
Member #25,055

cheers sap...
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

lol @ Big Nate
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Lol!
acdcrocks4ever!
Member #25,730

Num Posts: 205

I was just banned yesterday for nothing that I ever done. Well at least i'm not alone around here. ...................................................................................... Thank god for AC/DC! Let There Be Rock FOREVER!!! www.youtube.com/ElectrifyingRock
jr71
Member #24,160

Num Posts: 122

Funny that's you say that wesley12106, I wasn't on that site for a year (maybe even 2 idk) and I never even got an email. I just signed in one day and it looked like a graveyard with all the posts that were deleted and members banned. The ACDC section of the site seems to be one of the smaller sections now. And you're right ACDCdoctor, I mean this past year I've been taking college classes in my JUNIOR year of high school and playing football on top of that, so I haven't the most time in the world and going in to my Senior year I probably won't have much time. It's a wonder my account hasn't been deleted...
struck
Member #23,563

Num Posts: 10

There nothing but ass holes over there. The same shit happened to me the bigger the site gets the bigger Bruce's head gets. The difference between us is I actually gave the prick money then he banned me. I used to upload there as well but I had computer issues so I couldn't upload any more. So the prick emailed me about paying to use the site well I did give him money then the fucker banned me. The only good thing about that site is jjacks she was great. My point is don't ever give him money and if u wanna stay u better kiss his ass if u don't u will b gone.
BigNate
Member #1

Never been to the site & don't know the guy so I'm not trying to attack him or anything, but what is reasoning for collecting money from his users?
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

I know I never got charged when I was on for about a week before I got banned. If he is indeed charging users now, his site surely is going downhill at a faster speed now ;)
struck
Member #23,563

He claimed the money was going to b used for maintaining the website such as getting rid of adds. He has a donate button since megaupload was taken but the thing is he messages everyone and convinces them to pay to stay if u don't wanna pay he bans u. I was a member there for the better part of 2 years or so I was Evan a staff member but when I saw how Bruce was treating people I went to him and asked not to b a part of staff any more but I never gave him reasons for me to not wanna do it any more. It wasn't long after that he messaged me about paying him money or leave so I did pay him a little thinking he would leave me alone needless to say he didn't leave me alone he banned me for no reason just a couple weeks after I gave him money. I emailed him and said if that's how your gonna b then give me my money back he never respndedso I posted about him on 1 other site just so others wore a made aware of him and b careful if u have dealings with him. He did briefly come on there and lie about why I wasn't staff any more and everything else the guys nothing more than a joke for any one here that hasn't dealt with him b carefully if u do the same thing will happen to u. About the time i got banned I received 3 seperate emails from people that wore there and what they wore dealing with and those 3 people arnt on here. So its not just us or in our heads but I feel in do time Bruce will get what's coming to him.
struck
Member #23,563

Sorry for the long rant @big nate
struck
Member #23,563

I also forgot to include I did take it up with PayPal about him and his ways he Evan lied to them he said it was him and him alone providing a service to the public. No joke that's what PayPal told me therefore there was nothing they could do at the time. But they did say if they get more complaints they'll look into it further. I think I covered my whole situation any questions nate please ask
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Yeah Paypal only sides with the ones who takes the money it seems and ignores those who have been wrongfully taken of their money. Hope things work out man, and like you said he will get what is coming to him. All you and others like myself, Jeffro, etc. who have been jiffed and treated this way can do is like you did and make everyone else aware of his actions. Eventually the more complaints, the more it makes him look like a fool. Thanks for the long post, explains a lot.
struck
Member #23,563

Thanks @shakedownice
BigNate
Member #1

Thanks for taking the time to explain it struck, disappointing that things come to an end that way. I used to ask once a year for donations to help cover hosting and asked for help due to the lawsuit a few years ago. Since then, I've decided to cover things myself and not pester you guys for money. Money changes things and I really didn't want to go down that road any longer with this site. I just kept feeling like I was screwing you guys over and just didn't like asking. I'm sure this guy has his reasons, but he seems pretty inconsistent when dealing with his users. If anyone is interested in running a similar site but doing it for free, let me know. If there is enough interest, I might be able to put something together.
struck
Member #23,563

@big nate that's understandable once a year I have no problem helping or donating its the way he goes about it that I had the issues with. Plus nothing was an issue till megaupload got shut down. Pluss he wants massive cash like 20 bucks for being a member for 2 months that's just 1 example. But every couple of month he wants more money. Of course I didn't make it that far I gave him money then I was band. In short he uses people to get what he wants then he gets rid of u. Tharlts just my personnel experience. If u wanted to start a bootleg download site that's great I would b willing to help. I'm looking at getting a new computer so I will b able to post shows once again lol. I've been a member here for quite a while but haven't posted a lot here think I should post more there's some cool people here thanks @ big nate and @ shake.
3hrsoflunacy
Member #25,798

Num Posts: 3

House of Bootlegs sucks ass, and Bruce the douche almighty is the biggest ass on the internet.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.