Forum

Forum

Please read this

NorwayMetal
Member #25,529

Num Posts: 63

I'm sorry to say that this has nothing to do with AC/DC, but if you haven't already, i suggest all of taking a look at this video. The video is called KONY 2012, and its purpose is to let the world know about the crimes commited by Joseph Kony, leader of the LRA. Everyones help is needed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc Thank you for your attention, sorry if I wasted your time
Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

watching now...not good with feed back like this but will help if i can
Jeffro
Member #25,055

holy shit.. all i can say is ive shared on facebook holy shit again this needs ta stop...NOW... my wife watched with so she is got on her laptop an is gonna donate money an she shood get a box..... im am a father myself with a 2 year old lil girl an ..all stop now... thanks 4 sharin ..all u fellow acdcians shood watch as well i no not every one can help but get the drift ...i dunno like i said above im not good on opinions unless its my acdc ...jeffro
NorwayMetal
Member #25,529

Num Posts: 63

I'm not a sentimental guy, but this really made me cry. I've ordered the "action pack" and started printing posters for the Cover the Night. Even though there's so much other stuff going around in the world (the middle east, the climate etc) this one really stood out to me. I recommend everyone following Arya's good example and repost this and spread the word everywhere.
Jeffro
Member #25,055

LETS KICK HIM IN THE TEETH AGAIN
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

This people come to my high school every year and present and every time, it is terrible to see...I'm happy the word is finally getting out.Invisible Children come to my school every year and they bring some from Africa to our school to speak.
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

And while at it, how about USA stop killing thousands of people whenever it smells oil. I mean we may have found trillion of gallons of oil in Greece from what i've read so i would appreciate the lack of bombards inside Athens.Tell them they may accidentally destroy a nice AC/DC collection.... Ah you may bomb Karaiskaki stadium if you like and this Red F#ck of a team that inhabits it. As much as i, of course, can support,like you, what you are showing on the video i can't stop thinking about some federals with suits, putting the guy in charge of his government. I would first take steps of bringing down yours and lately our rotten government that may have started that (just saying, i don't have any clues for the specific issue but there are a lot of examples on other countries) and after that i would have concentrated on bringing down other governments. Of course if there is oil on this persons country then forget about it, you will tolerate the slaughter of the entire population out there just to get some cheap oil. Of course i am not talking about people i am talking about governments and corporations.But they make us "sleep" and then we vote for those bastards that do what they do. I hope for us in Greece that we have finally awaken and on the upcoming elections give a big F#ck in the 2 fascist,Neo-Nazism parties that governs Greece right now.Let way and see... P.S. Did i mention the oil?USA?Hello.Here kitty kitty kitty,here oil oil oil.Oh shit we are in the Nato so you cannot bomb us!Damn i would appreciate taking that stadium down!Damn!
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

I forgot that you were in Greece Sap...You must really hate your country right now with the state that it is in
sapator
Member #210

I don't hate my country i hate politicians.If on the upcoming elections we vote for the same mother#uckers then i may start hating my country.
sapator
Member #210

Also it's a bad thing immigrant here can vote.This is not racist.They will just sing them up so they can vote for the Nazi bastards we currently have as government and then forget all about them.My estimation is that a good 6% that will vote for those 2 f#cked up parties are immigrants.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

^ Sap, I hear ya and like you I don't hate my country, just the ones who run it (correction: try to run it) ass backwards. I know some who say "This country sucks" or "i hate this effin country", but as of yet I still hate the politicians. There are times I think the same and can see where they are coming from, but I keep telling myself maybe one of these days this country will turn around. Every time I hear about the riots and turmoil in Greece, and the economic problems, I think of you and the others who are on the forum here from that country and think to myself, the U.S. is not the only one experiencing hardships, disfunctions, and political corruption. Hope things turn out for the better, but I have a feeling they will only get worse before they get better for the both of us. Cheers
sapator
Member #210

Well,we will see mate. Problem is that here they tricked us to vote for them(i didn't) with a slogan of the winning party(money exist) of his president-motherf#cker Papandreou.When he got elected he raised (ehm i don't know the terms but anyhow) the shortage - inflation of our country from 12.5% to 15.5%. That allowed him to put us to the IMF and allowed the IMF to come to Europe.He did that and made Greece the backdoor of Europe for the IMF.2 years they terrorize the people saying that we should get loans or we will bankrupt(that we currently are anyhow). They now voted for a puppet prime minister (Papadimos Gamo ti mana kai to mouni pou ton petage(Greek bad words)) so he can sing whatever deal they want without asking the Greek people.The current government is not elected by no one and is raping the constitution.Lately they voted for a reduction of salaries and pensions.The reduced the salary of a young people coming to the first work of his/her life to 400Euros(minus 11% if he is under 25) without tax give or take.My first job 6-7 years ago without tax was 800-850 Euros.So now it's 50% off.Also if we vote for them they have already said than in June they will cut down the salaries more.I really cannot believe that someone in it's right mind will vote for them again!!But... The riots mainly come from paid rioters from the government, it's a well known terrorism technique so normal people be scared and don't come to the marchings. Also those 2 parties politicians are always police protected and they don't show up in public because if we see them, we rape them. Basically that. I think your problems are worst because excluding poverty,they make you believe stuff so they can get money funds for wars,etc and make everyone in middle east and eastern Europe hate you(Europe mainly in former Yugoslavia-Serbia,Greece,Cyprus i don't know about Spain and Portugal). The problem here is the "terrorist wars" for petrol and the bin laden stuff that supposedly did the 9-11 when even a 13 year old looking at the videos will see the bombing - demolition devises light on, on other floors when the towers collapse.Also if i remember correctly a nearby building collapsed also this day.How?!What lies did the press tell you for this one? Anyhow these are not peoples fault and if you don't get any other version in the press there then you don't have a choice than to believe it(we have 2-3 free channels here). Regardless they will keep down that if we vote for them again and again.I hope we don't vote them again, i hope even the older grandparent on the highest village has woken up.We will see...
sapator
Member #210

Oh, big fuc#er! :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Wow, nice in depth and informative post Sap. Its good to hear the truth and not lies (like the politicians give us) from someone who knows firsthand how things are. I also have heard about the 9-11 conspiracy and you bring up a good point which reminds me of the Hurricane Katrina conspiracy where there is the debate that the government tried weeding out the poverty population of New Orleans by placing detonating devices on the dams to flood the area. It still is sad to see the response time the government + FEMA had which was disgusting and disappointing only to show how governments don't give a rats ass about its citizens. Sorry Nate for going off topic here, although I think this is a good discussion thread and to get views and viewpoints from the members here on matters which affect us all.
sapator
Member #210

This is the off topic Shakedown so i think you are allow to go off topic. :) Today we had a 95% haircut on or supposed "loan" and what happen was actually wipe out 100billions in depth and we got a loan for 130billions.So we are + 30billions.Nice work you f#cks. Also CDS bonds were energized and some loan sharks won billions of dollars.I've heard than in June the basic salary will go to 300Euros.So yeah, if we vote for them again we are one crazy nation.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Nuts

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.