Forum

Forum

Angus Cha-Cha Question

Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

Hey everyone, it's been a while it seems. Been recovering from an accident, but getting better, so I decided to check in on here and I've missed quite a bit it seems. Feels great to see this site again. Anyways, I was listening to the November 2, 1979 Hammersmith Odeon concert earlier, (I believe I've got the date right), and I noticed before they played Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be, Bon screwed up and said it was from the Powerage album. Anyone else notice this??
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Hells, first off glad to see you are getting better and I wish you a healthy recovery bro ;0 Also, yes I have heard this also and the first time I listened to this recording and heard this, I was like WTF, his own song and he can't remember the right album its from? But then I figured he must have been drunk or just mistakenly said the wrong album! lol!
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

welcome back Hells. :) glad you're doing fine. :) best wishes for a full recovery :) SALUTE YOU! :)
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

Thanks guys! :) And Shakedown, nice new picture! I really love it!!! Also, if he's drunk and can still sing the whole concert through like he did, just wow. He's better than I thought.... Like he could be any better in my eyes and ears :P

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.