Forum

Forum

jeffro goin to the acdc museum in seattle usa ne on else goin

Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

here are sum link shared with me...about the moment i found out , i decided im goin period...im gonna link up with a buddy from on here an we go together ... gonna be the best time of omy life since i had a child....very proud an speachless...hope sum of you here go as well ....jeffro... april 28 till september 29 the the acdc museum will be in seattle,washington.....usa... http://www.empmuseum.org/exhibitions/index.asp?articleID=1629 an this below : http://wsau.com/news/articles/2012/feb/02/acdc-sanctioned-museum-exhibit-coming-to-seattle-in-april/
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

I do want to go there sometime, but money's tight for me right now.
Jeffro
Member #25,055

for me too doc but my cure was too buy the ticket now the bus ticket i mean 198$ an save after the ticket that way the ole lady an child have plenty of money for my 4 day absence...jeffro...
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

I was hoping so bad to go, but like Doc said, money is tight here too. Unless I win the jackpot, get my counterfit money machine a new ink plate, or my money tree in the backyard fully blossoms, I will not be going unfortunately ;(
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Would love to go...but as stated, money ain't flowing so well,and it won't be a cheap trip for me to go considering I live in Tennessee, lol. Have fun there Jeff, take tons of pics.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ At least I know where I can go for a ride to the next AC/DC (?) concert neighbor!!! lol!!
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

It's only a 5 hour drive away for me so you bet I'll be goin! Would love to go opening weekend but unfortunately that's not gonna happen. Might have to wait until school's out in June. Luckily it's there through September.
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

I WANNA GO!!!!AHHHH!!!!
shmangus
Member #15,010

Num Posts: 65

Looking very forward to going! Looking forward to hanging out with arya925 too! We will take tons of pictures and post them here. Looking at the first week of August. It's only a one hour ferry boat ride for me. :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Lucky dogs!! Hope you guys enjoy it, just be advised that I know in some locations there are no cameras allowed so if you take some photos make sure you don't use an expensive camera. Not sure if they would confiscate it, but hate to see you lose an expensive camera. Just thought I would pass this on, looking forward to the pics, I know I saw saw posted here and on YT which were awesome!!
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Damn fingers, 'I know I saw some posted here and on YT'
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

Way too far for me to make it, although it would be a lot of fun. From the past locations, all cameras were not allowed, so be careful. These photos were taken with a phone, so that might be the best you can get: http://acdc-bootlegs.com/specials/acdcexhibition/ If you do get some & want to share, just let me know and I'll set up a page.
AngusIsTheGodOfRock
Member #25,496

Num Posts: 9

Not sure if I'll be going to the exhibition. Still thinking about it with my mother. As my uncle Jim said, money's tight, even for a guy like me who lives 3 miles away from Seattle Center, home of the EMP, Space Needle, etc. As for photography, if it is non-flash, then it is allowed at the EMP, according to EMP's website: http://www.empmuseum.org/aboutEMP/index.asp?categoryID=158#photog Dunno if this permit will apply to the exhibition though.
Jeffro
Member #25,055

well lets hope i can take an i phone in awsome photo graphs...im also gonna take my dvd collection right too his door step...an will trade right there in person...let him go thru my dvd as i check what hes got ...thinkin bout filmin that ..an callen it a TRADERS EXPIRENCE..since i dont no any one whos traded person to person...juss a thought ...might even loose my job...dont care i get another ..aint passen this up dudes...wish i was rich,we all cood meet at my house an jump on the greyhound,lol...jeffro

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.