Forum

Forum

What song would you like to hear AC/DC cover?

A Touch Too Much
Member #25,583

Num Posts: 9

What song would you guys like to hear AC/DC play?? TOP 3! They've never released any covers officially and I just found the Messin' With The Kid and Nutcrackers Covers. Love them!!! Personally, I would like to hear them do 1: Livin' On A Prayer (Bon Jovi) 2: The Boys Are Back In Town (Thin Lizzy) 3: Panama (Van Halen)
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

Well technically they have - Baby Please Don't Go and School Days But if they were to do another cover (which is highly unlikely) it would be from the 50s or 60s like a Muddy Waters tune or an early Stones track. Somethin along those lines.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

He's right^^^ It'd be an older blues track if any, LOL AC/DC doing Bon Jovi..... :D
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

Johnny B. Goode with Bon(I know he did a cover with Cheap Trick but he should've done one with the band) Not sure for something with Brian, maybe Jackyl or the Stones
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

Bon Jovi isn't a sound AC/DC would do well... Sorry Touch :P It would sound just a bit too odd... Maybe like some Iron Maiden, Saxon, or something else though :P The one song I've always wanted to hear AC/DC do is Old Time Rock 'N Roll (Bob Seger) I think Brian has the vocals for it ;P
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

I personally would like to see them do a Rolling Stones, Chuck Berry, Jerry Lee Lewis, or other cover from something from this era. Although I was picturing Brian (with his great voice) and the band doing George Thorogood's 'I Drink Alone' which would kick a$$. IMHO ;)
RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

This one should be obvious (and I'm still shocked they went with the lame-o neutered version of Rock Me Baby on the Stones tour instead of a full on band duet with the following): Rolling Stones: It's Only Rock and Roll (But I Like It) Janis Joplin: Take A Little Piece of My Heart and they should bring back Lucille. The 1981(?) version of it is awesome and should be officially released.
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

I'd like to hear them do "School Days" by Chuck Berry. Wait, what's that you say? They already did that one? Oh, I guess we're done with this conversation then.
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

Old Time Rock N Roll would be a good one for Brian to do like Hells Death said

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.