Forum

Forum

My Take On Backtracks: Studio Rarities

Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

So I've put together a little compilation. I call it "The Truly Rare Studio Recordings." I pulled together a few well-known songs, but gave some a bit better quality. I also removed a lot of hiss from Rockin' In The Parlour, and the beginning sounds a bit different. Took one final crack at Alright Tonight after learning a little trick... I am definitely proud of it, but see for yourself. The Evans recordings and War Machine are official, so you'll have to PM me for the link. All in lossless .flac (level 6 compression). Going to bed so I'll check in the morning, but here's the tracks, Cheers :) 1: Can I Sit Next To You Girl? - First Single With Dave Evans On Vocals 2: Rockin' In The Parlour - First Single With Dave Evans On Vocals 3: High Voltage - Maide Vale, Studio 4, London, England - June 3, 1976 4: Live Wire - Maide Vale, Studio 4, London, England - June 3, 1976 5: Can I Sit Next To You Girl? - Maide Vale, Studio 4, London, England - June 3, 1976 6: Little Lover - Maide Vale, Studio 4, London, England - June 3, 1976 7: Nervous Shakedown - Flick of the Switch Rehearsals, Los Angeles, CA, USA, October 5, 1986 8: Messin' With The Kid - Flick of the Switch Rehearsals, Los Angeles, CA, USA, October 5, 1986 9: Contre Attack - Unreleased Instrumental from the Stephen King Film: Maximum Overdrive, 1986 10: Unnamed Jam - Unreleased Instrumental from the Stephen King Film: Maximum Overdrive, 1986 11: Alright Tonight - Blow Up Your Video Rehearsal Sessions, 1987 12: She's My Babe - Rehearsal Sessions, (Nutcrackers, Vol. 1), 1995 13: Burnin' Alive - Rehearsal Sessions, (Nutcrackers, Vol. 4), 1995 14: Jailhouse Rock/Peter Gunn Theme - Rehearsal Sessions, (Nutcrackers, Vol. 4), 1995 15: War Machine - Instrumental Version, Ripped from AC/DC Pinball Rocks (App for iPhone, iPad, & iPod Touch), 2008
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

thanks for this hells death and good work on Rockin' In The Parlour with removal of hiss
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

Hey, your all welcome. I'm flad you liked it. I just felt they could've done better with the stuff they relesed on this... maybe it's just because we already all had this stuff though :P
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

not to bash it or anything, but a lot of the stuff you have on this list isn't really "studio" recordings.
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

maybe hells death .
AxlBelmont
Member #25,799

Num Posts: 11

Please, i want this! Can you send me a PM?

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.