Forum

Forum

1990-12-13 - San Fransisco, Cow Palace

bernd
Member #5,498

Num Posts: 73

Hello, I've got a link to this show from acojeman (thanks again man) a few days ago. But the speed was a bit too slow. So I did some speed corrections and cleaned it up a bit to improve the sound. This is the show , Brian is pissed about people throwing shoes (!!) onto the stage. I couldn't understand everything, but he is really pissed. Just listen to this. Please send me a PM for the link. Happy new year!! Bernd
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

got both shows 13 & 14 in "classic-ac/dc-live performance" speed hahaha I'm just curious for what you done so PM you,only for a song :) just to compare haha :) cheers and happy new year,boyo :)
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

PM sent bernd!
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Num Posts: 410

Thanks bernd! Happy new year! :)
acojeman
Member #25,767

Num Posts: 199

sounding good to me, good job, i'm just listening to the original, i would hardly know it was slow, but your speed up sound more 'right'
bernd
Member #5,498

Num Posts: 73

Hello guys, I've sent the link to all of you. Wish you all a happy and rockin' new year. Bernd
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

THIS!FAQ!IS!FAQ!GREAT!FAQ!AWESOME! :) :) GREAT,GREAT WORK HERE! THNX MAN :) HAVE A ROCKING AC/DC-YEAR YOU AND ALL IN HERE! :) CHEERS TO ALL OF YOU! :) SALUTE YOU! :)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.