Forum

Forum

New Project Announcement By Me + Question

thelastspartan
Member #25,632

Num Posts: 15

Okay, first off the question. What were all the songs played on the BIB tour? I have these so far. was RNRANP played on BIB tour? Can't remember. Hells Bells Shot Down In Places Sin City Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be Problem Chid Back In Black Bad Boy Boogie The Jack Highway To Hell What Do You Do For Money Honey High Voltage Shoot To Thrill Given The Dog A Bone Whole Lotta Rosie Rocker T.N.T. Let There Be Rock NOW, the announcement. I am starting a new project. Since there is no official live tracks from the BIB tour, I am taking it upon myself to gather one version of each song played live on the BIB tour, hopefully remaster the sound a little bit to make it a bit clearer, and release it as a package. Why? Jus tout of boredom, kill time, and it would be a nice little thing for those getting into AC/DC to start with. HOW YOU CAN HELP If you know how to remaster sound, that would be appreciated If you have access to LOSSLESS files (lossless, nothing converted from lossy to lossless, true blue lossless), it would be very handy if you could give me them ART: There are various cool pictures, I was thinking it would be cool to have a collage of all the pictures from the BIB tour for the linear art, also I was thinking of doing a little booklet, but for now I'm not going to worry about it. Overall, sorry if it sounds like I have no idea what I'm doing. I've never really attempted a project until now, but I am willing to learn and such, which is why I am doing it :) Thank you for reading!
thelastspartan
Member #25,632

Num Posts: 15

*cover art, not linear
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

yeah.wasn't a standard number,but was played more often the "given the dog a bone". as for your project I find it great idea...at least we'll have an " unreleased jewel" which will not compare with sony's latest shitty "live" "album" release! I dont now a thing about remaster sound and stuff like that,so unfortunately I cant help you on this. good luck boyo :) cheers :) salute you :)
josch
Member #23,784

Num Posts: 69

As far as my concerthistory is right, the first time that "RockīnīRoll Ainīt Noise Pollution" appears is Melbourne, February, 27 , 1981 And for mastering...you know that people study to be professional in that...or to deliver professional products... itīs not only software ...
SG/LP
Member #25,567

Num Posts: 21

I could try to make the artwork if you like, and i could give remastering your sound a shot
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

Sounds like a great idea! Not that good at remastering, so can't help you there mate! Good luck!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.