Forum

Forum

OK,the truth!

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

I found this on FB page and saus that AC/DC will tour in germany celebrating their 40th annivesrary in 2013. (but hey, we're at 39 yrs now,ac/dc's 40 b'day will be in december 31,2013) http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/524784_343377895777224_1459333074_n.jpg does anyone else knows anything about this.I'll go for official but we all,in here,know that site its tooooooo.....lazy! cheers :)
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

I hope it's true!!!!! I also hope they'll come back to England, would love to see them live. Crossing my fingers! Cheers.
zoin
Member #13,328

Num Posts: 86

There's no Headline, could also be a wishlist for 2013 on which some wishes come true (the ones with the fixed date) and some maybe not. AC/DC live in Germany 2013 is also on my personal wishlist ;-) Layout could be from german TV Magazine "TV movie" which is issued every 14 days. If they know something about an AC/DC-tour, I'm sure we had known it Long before.
ballbreaker_69
Member #1,019

Num Posts: 9

Sorry guys! The article could be from the german newspaper BILD, that ist not very serious. You all know how it works when the boys come on tour: New album in autumn, than the tour starts in the US and later they are going to Europe etc. So I think, than we don't see them in Europe before 2014.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.