Forum

Forum

2010-06-28 Estadio San Mames, Bilbao, Spain show

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Since no one had this show in their collection here, or at least no replies with a link for this anyway to my post request, I took it upon myself to gather as much material from this show using various YT videos and picking the songs which had the better quality, but also making sure I tried finding each song as complete as possible. Tracks are in mp3, and audio varies, but until we get a better circulated recording of this, I thought this will be an excellent addition for those like myself who collect audio boots. There were many requests for this, so hopefully those who wanted this are happy with my work here. I wanted this one mainly because it was the last show of the BI tour, which is why I compiled this show together. 'Black Ice' is missing, so if anyone can find this, feel free to post it. I could not find anything, so it is the only track missing. Hope everyone enjoys this one ;) Disc 1 1) Rock n Roll Train 2) Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be 3) Back in Black 4) Big Jack 5) Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap 6) Shot Down in Flames 7) Thunderstruck 8) Black Ice -Missing- 9) The Jack 10) Hells Bells Disc 2 11) Shoot to Thrill 12) War Machine 13) High Voltage 14) You Shook Me All Night Long 15) TNT 16) Whole Lotta Rosie 17) Let There Be Rock 18) Highway to Hell 19) For Those About to Rock Thanks to all the uploaders who submitted videos to Youtube to make this show available. Notes: 'Big Jack' is incomplete. During 'Shoot To Thrill', Brian says "Oh Bilbao, it's rock n' roll time". Audio quality during 'TNT' is poor and varies due to microphone being moved back and forth. 'Let There Be Rock' is in three parts to preserve track in its entirety as much as possible. Brian says "Bilbao, come with us" at end of 'Highway To Hell'. Brian says "We salute you Bilbao" during 'For Those About To Rock'. https://hotfile.com/dl/187948034/df1c1e3/ACDC-Bilbao_2010.zip.html
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Num Posts: 410

Thanks so very very much mate! :) Great work!!! Really appreciate this! Thanks and greets Big Jack :)
acdcrocks4ever!
Member #25,730

Num Posts: 205

Thanks mate, It's sounds good Awesome job!!!
Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

i have this as a dvd + menu plus the avchd full hd master camera file .. i think i said that on the post .. nice work shake...
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Thanks guys ;)
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

thnx boyo :) cheers :)
Arakin79
Member #26,706

Num Posts: 3

Hi!!

The link seems down, is it possible to upload it again? I was there!!

Thanks,

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.