Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

thank you to the taper   . enjoy ... jeffro

Band: AC/DC
Venue: Gelredome
City - Country: Arnhem, Netherlands
Date: 5th of May 2015

Lineage: Church Audio omni mics CA-14s > Sony M10 (mic-in / plug-in power on) -> Adobe Audition CS 6.5 (44/16) -> CDwav

01 Intro
02 Rock Or Bust
03 Shoot To Thrill
04 Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be
05 Back in Black
06 Play Ball
07 Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
08 Thunderstruck
09 High Voltage
10 Rock 'n' Roll Train
11 Hells Bells
12 Baptism by Fire
13 You Shook Me All Night Long
14 Sin City
15 Shot Down in Flames
16 Have a Drink on Me
17 T.N.T.
18 Whole Lotta Rosie
19 Let There Be Rock

Encore:
20 Highway to Hell
21 For Those About to Rock (We Salute You)

Here is a (not so) funny story. When putting on my gear on the toilet, my CA Ugly 2 pre-amp fell into the toilet - it died right away.
So unfortunately I had to record this without the pre-amp, going straight mic-in with my mics.
The band was really loud tonight - the recording is what it is. It's very listenable, I had some issues with the levels during the Intro and Rock Or Bust.

Enjoy!

https://mega.co.nz/#F!xwkzUBwA!7aRm55lg4o5VMoYxwijuGA

Dean
Member #1,077

Num Posts: 83

Thanx Jeffro !! You're the man, cheers!

travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

Is it just me, or has Brian really stepped up his frontman game? He's still not the greatest "between song banter" person, but man if he hasn't stepped up a couple notches.

And isn't Angus touring with a pedal replica version of the old wireless unit he used in the 70s and 80s? His soloing seems a little cleaner than before.

It's still an adjustment hearing the more "'dirty' blues" guitars bass and vocal with the more heavy handed rock style of Slade, and he and Angus still need a little bit of time to connect more with Stevie in terms of being able to "know" where the other one is going. Perhaps those things, and age, are why Slade sounds a bit different this time around.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.