12) Anything Goes 2:51**
13) You Shook Me all Night Long (incomplete) 1:48**
14) TNT 3:27**
15) Whole Lotta Rosie (incomplete) 1:07**
16) Let There Be Rock (incomplete) 10:00**
17) Highway to Hell 4:08*
18) For Those About to Rock 6:52*

Notes:

Compiled from various youtube sources.  ‘Big Jack’, ‘Black Ice’ and ‘War Machine’ are missing.  ‘Hell Ain’t a Bad Place To Be’, ‘You Shook Me All Night Long’ and ‘Whole Lotta Rosie’ are very incomplete.  ‘Let There Be Rock’ is missing the end.  Brian says ‘We salute you Columbus’ at the end of FTATR.  

I got this from someone who compiled various youtube videos that were posted soon after this show was played.  It was massively incomplete with only 8 songs (marked above with *).  Those are at 128kbps mp3.  Years later, I’ve not seen this show posted on the usual places so I looked for some more songs on youtube to see if I could make this one more complete.  I found a few full songs and a few fragments.  Those I ripped (marked ** at 320kpbs mp3) and there you have it.  It is what it is.  About 71 minutes of this show.  

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Thanks Viper for this one! Not sure if it was me who did this, as I have my collection of cd-r boots in boxes stored away and cannot recall if this one is in there or not. I know I made some shows of the BI tour using YT sources way back and shared them here, one in particular I titled "Black Ice In The Midwest" where I used sources from different shows from midwest states and compiled them into one boot with artwork. Most shows were incomplete and some songs were not in their entire length timewise. Many files have expired, been deleted, or are dead due to sharing sites going down. If I had the time like I did back then, I probably would do the same for the ROB tour of shows which were not recorded in full or at all, but do not think it will happen since many do not want the crappy YT audio when converted, which I can understand, so I decided not to do it this time around. I did it only in case someone attended the show and just to have them in my collection.

Kudos again Viper for this one, will do artwork for this when I get time and post here.

Cheers yes

viper
Member #1,472

Num Posts: 176

Thank you very much Shakedown!  This one fills a little void in the collection and hopefully an actual lossless recording pops up someday.

acdc74
Member #760

Num Posts: 1,069

Viper,

Thanks for all your hard work compiling this longer version.  I do believe that Shakedownice may have been the original person who compiled the 8 tracks.  I didn't note who originally uploaded it but I did have in my notes that the original 8 tracks were ripped from video.  I remember that Shake was compiling a lot of the Youtube versions at that time back in 2008.

Thanks

Scotty from Detroit [acdc74]

viper
Member #1,472

Num Posts: 176

You're quite welcome acdc74.  Thanks!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.