5 Source Merge- Shoot to Thrill-Berlin-2015

GoneShootin'
Member #27,139

Num Posts: 51

PM if interested.

acdcjavier
Member #25,624

Num Posts: 59

Pls post all your source merge from berlin in a post...Not create post for each song....

BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

Hey, thanks for sharing all of these mixes.  Just curious if you're doing all of the songs from the show or only certain ones?  Also, where are your sources from?  Please let us know.

GoneShootin'
Member #27,139

Num Posts: 51

The sources are from youtube video clips. Suprisingly, some of the audio from some of the high end cell phones are quite good. I try to pick out the best qulaity vids (audio wise) and the ones that are complete. Also, I'm trying to find good vids (audio wise) that are in different locations in the crowd. Each have their own charm and add to the merge. Some are more crisp, while others, add to the low end. When they are merged, I use AVS audio editor and put as good an EQ to them. The most time consuming thing is no two videos are the same in length. It takes sometimes an hour or more to do each song and get them synched just right. Some shows may not have enough multiple GOOD sources to do each song. I just did them for my own enjoyment and thought I would share.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.