Forum

Forum

AC/DC rescheduling upcoming US tour dates

TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

http://www.acdc.com/news?n_id=274

Rescheduled dates to be announced later.

RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

Man, depressing, but it's a sign. Time to pack it in and retire guys.

If you want to finish this leg of the tour with a guest singer, fine. But Angus and Brian are (were?) pretty much the group now, and if you continue down this road with some new singer, you're disrespecting Bon, Malcolm, Brian and everything you've worked so hard at for so long to build up.

Retire as icons on one last hurrah. Then just let it go...

Dirty Eye
Member #640

Num Posts: 334

I was shocked when I saw the news on telly early this morning. They better stop touring immediately and play those upcoming shows once Brian recovered whenever it's gonna be. But please no guest singer as you guys already stated.

Wishing Brian all the very best!!!

davidceltic
Member #55

Num Posts: 62

Hello riff raff.   Long time no see.  Nice to see a few familiar names  Nate still doing great with the site

hope you and the family are well

sad to see the band turn into a parody of themselves

time for Angus to do a blues album and Brian to race his cars

I being a big fan for many a years called it a day after the black ice tour

yes I got rock or bust. Bought for me I might add

but no way was I going to see them on the tour and stuck to my guns

now the mention of a guest singer just makes me want to puke!

The only thing that makes it slightly acceptable is Malcolm doesn't have to see it and know what's going on

AC/DC.  Thanks for the ride

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

let's not forget the music may not have led up to Brian's hearing problems. He also is a race car driver which definitely had something to do with this as well

Not like these guys need the money, so HANG IT UP boys, retire while you are ahead and we all can enjoy what you put out music wise. no omne wants to see a "fill in singer" as this has had shitty results in other bands.

sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

I was proclaiming that they should pack their gear and stop the shows for a couple of years now.Turns out I knew what I was talking about.

I usually got insults but I'm happy to see that they will be forced to call it quits before they completely humiliate themselves.

It's been nice but they should understand that the show is over.

Nice to have been a part of the forum but I really do not have the slightest interest for them anymore.

I'm saving my collection so if we go into total poverty in Greece, or something, I can notify here that it is for sale on ebay.

If not and I manage to save the collection, will probably pass it to some spoiled kid I may have someday and the rotten bastard will sell it to get a car or something.

K, I'm outta here...

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.