Forum

Forum

Touch Too Much Prague 22.05.16

Scully
Member #392

Num Posts: 16

Really shaking it up now

Touch Too Much played tonight in Prague.

One of my all time favourite songs.

RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

Awesomeness! Imagine, if they can pull this out of their hat, they could also pull out tracks like Overdose and Send for the Man, two other fan favorites never played live before...

I'm liking this new, daring incarnation and let's face it, Axl's just killing it on vocals and song choice...

viper
Member #1,472

Num Posts: 176

I have to imagine this has to do with Axl's influence.  He is a fan and as a fan I'm sure he'd want to sing several of the forgotten classics (like "Touch Too Much").  I can see them doing "Overdose", "Go Down", "Cold Hearted Man", "Live Wire".  They should even pull out "It's A Long Way To The Top" for the last show of the tour.

travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

If anyone hears anything of bagpipers being paid to play a gig in the same city as an AC/DC concert, their's going to probably be some Hell Freezes Over level stuff going on. (Not saying AC/DC need bagpipes on It's A Long Way To The Top, they've done it both with and without them, but if they are only going to do it once more, it needs to be done like this band did it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk2epU7P510

Let the bagpiper come out on the stage, not necessarily front and center, but enough to get attention, after the cannons finish firing and the dust settles (like Shot Down In Flames on the Stiff Upper Live Live DVD), Stevie kicks in...and all hell breaks loose since it will be the single most controversial moment in recent AC/DC history since, well, everything in the last year.

RnRDamnation
Member #254

Weird. The last two shows they've gone static again. It is an admittedly cool, static setlist, but why build up so much excitement with a beginning-to-be-dynamic setlist only to revert back to, "This is safe. Let's keep doing that..."

I'd like to hear Axl do Touch Too Much again...

RnRDamnation
Member #254

Hey fans! We just played "Touch Too Much" for the first time ever (unless you count a mimed TV appearance in '79)!

Which other rareties would you like to hear?

5 shows later...

Nevermind, we were just fucking with you!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.