Forum

Forum

AC/DC. Civic Center.El Paso,Tx. 9-16-79 Sbd ( Possible ?)

mikesline
Member #11,270

Num Posts: 34

Don't get too excited ,i would love your opinion of this show ,since i never seen on a list ,i did lots of tape trades back in late 70's  and this was among them  ,i transfer to digital myself -it's over thirty year old cassette it states this 

AC/DC Civic Center. El Paso,Tx 9-16-79 40min Sbd  (FLAC)

1. highway to hell

2.girls got rythem

3.whole lotta rosie

4.let there be rock

5.problem child

6.hell aint a bad place

7.live wire.

8.long way to the top if you want to rock n roll

"I HOPE i's real & new one to us ,let me know what you think ,give it a listen before you give opinion -ok"

thanks fellow rockers 

https://mega.nz/#!vWZjyDpT!UaufZkrkP0BAf9getwe7RP-NtYX_6QMS2h8dh1zGr58

Dirty Eye
Member #640

Num Posts: 334

I'm not sure about highway to hell & girls got rhythm but the others (rosie, let there be rock, problem child and hell ain't a bad place to be) are pretty sure from london 1977. Live Wire and long way to the top sound like they were from 1976 but can't tell exactly from which show.

BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,775

Finally able to download & listen to this one.

Highway to Hell and Girls Got Rhythm are from November 2, 1979 in London.

Let There Be Rock, Problem Child, Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be, Whole Lotta Rosie are from Oct 27, 1977 in London.

Live Wire and It's a Long Way to the Top are from July 8, 1976 in London.

mikesline
Member #11,270

Num Posts: 34

thanks nate ,sorry i was hoping for something new ,i did'nt see it on anybodys list so i was 'nt fully beliving it -bummer

hey i posted a few of my flac tape transfers (real date n venue) in wrong section here- might want to check them out .

BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,775

Never a problem.  It's always worth checking and finding out.  You never know what you might have.  If you need help with any others, feel free to let me or anyone else on the site know.  We have some great members on here that know their stuff.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.