Forum

Forum

AC/DC Bootleg Sorting

Evkins
Member #29,562

Num Posts: 2

I have messaged BigNate about this, but I don’t think he checked my message?

As far as I am aware, most, if not all of the AC/DC Bootlegs And Recordings are scattered across hundreds of Bootleg Labels ranging from small to large, across various Tours and spanning hundreds of different Recordings. 

The Question is, would people be willing to help sort these out and compile a set of all of (Or atleast 95%) of the AC/DC Bootleg Tapes And Recordings over the years? I know Jeffro has posted torrents containing most of the Recordings already, so if anyone would share anything from those that would make things a hell of a lot easier. I know people who can make artwork and such without any problems.

samuelddarden
Member #31,234

Num Posts: 4
BANNED

I think this is one of the most vital information for me. And i’m glad reading your concern about AC/DC/. Test you knowledge with Bible trivia questions. Keeps your brain working rather than just any game apps.

ChristieVance
Member #35,623

Num Posts: 1

An estimate of the reform and chance is filled for the advancement for the goals. Pattern of the field and ukessays is issued for the goals for all options. The chance is done for the remote and all changes for the turns for the function for all options.

Beauvais
Member #36,417

Num Posts: 5
BANNED

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy Click Here To Know More.

analogkid610
Member #39,242

Num Posts: 3

Spam and just strangeness has gained traction here ...Moderation can fix. If it aint about AC\DC or even music. Deep meaning and spiritual awareness can be elsewhere. For me Deep meaning was learned In a Slayer mosh pit. Anyway I hope you have Mod tools so you can do some cleaning. Rock on

mbreeaye
Member #39,450

Num Posts: 1

Hey there! It sounds like you're onto something really cool with this project. Organizing all those AC/DC bootlegs and recordings sounds like quite the task, but it would be amazing to have a comprehensive collection like that.

It's awesome that Jeffro has already shared torrents with most of the recordings. Maybe if we spread the word and get some help from others who are passionate about AC/DC, we could really make some progress on this. And having people who can create artwork is a huge plus!

Let me know how I can help out—I'm definitely interested in seeing this project come together.

Aye/Sydney Dance School

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.