Forum

Forum

GLAD TO BE BACK!

HERNANDS2009
Member #33,837

Num Posts: 4

For a moment I thought this site was dead and lost... Glad to see it's still alive and rockin'! 

I forgot my old username and password, I'm pretty sure I even registered with an email I do not posses anymore... Anyway, I'm happy to see that a lot of people are still in here, active, sharing and enjoying this awesome and terrific site for hardcore AC/DC Fans.

Please somebody update me and tell me some good news: Has any new stuff related to 70's TV shows has surfaced lately? I remember I was hardly trying to find any piece of footage of those legendary Countdown shows and, at the time I was around and active, some pretty interesting and rare little things did come out from time to time. 

I was talking with my brother today 'bout how things on the Internet had changed all over these last ten years or so, talking about downloads sites that are already dead, and all that reminded me of my days of crazy and brutal bootleg hunting through the web and this beutiful and amazing site. So I'm back again and glad to see everyone in here. 

I hardly doubt I have anything new to share with you (that you people don't already have) but I'll be checking if I still have something that might be interesting. 

My best wishes to verybody.

Victor. 

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.