Sign In | Sign Up
May 19, 2015 - Taken by zoin   

The Forum

This forum is a place for members of the site to share stories, download links, and other information. Please keep it civil and see the rules for any questions.

New video finally uploaded
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,753
Private Message
Email
Date Posted: 05/16/2008

Hi folks, sorry for the delay on this one. My laptop is having issues and didn't want to cooperate & rip this one. Anyways, it's up and will be up until the end of the month. Definitely worth checking out, I've never seen Angus with a white SG before.

----------------------------------------

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903
Private Message
Email
Date Posted: 05/17/2008

where can I see it?
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,753
Private Message
Email
Date Posted: 05/17/2008

On the 'sister' site, acdc-videos.com. Just go to the downloads section and you can get it from there. Your user account for this site is the same as that one.

dreigle1
Member #20,101

Num Posts: 90
BANNED
Date Posted: 04/7/2009

is there going to be a video for april of 2009?????

A quote By Angus Young "I'm sick to death of people saying we've made 11 albums that sounds exactly the same, Infact, we've made 12 albums that sound exactly the same."
dreigle1
Member #20,101

Num Posts: 90
BANNED
Date Posted: 05/18/2009

when will thare be more vids for each month nate? i would like at least 3 a month. thanks dreigle1

A quote By Angus Young "I'm sick to death of people saying we've made 11 albums that sounds exactly the same, Infact, we've made 12 albums that sound exactly the same."

You must be signed in to post a reply.

« Back Sign In »