Sign In | Sign Up
Nov 3, 2008 - Taken by mr-riff   

The Forum

This forum is a place for members of the site to share stories, download links, and other information. Please keep it civil and see the rules for any questions.

Brians 1st Gig
The Cody
Member #22,261

Num Posts: 177
Private Message
Email
Date Posted: 06/23/2009

Im looking for the first gig with brian johnson.

----------------------------------------

Don't tell me to turn my music down! You can't listen to AC/DC or Metallica quietly. -Cody Hope with some help from Jorden Booth
daclarob
Member #7,861

Num Posts: 769
Private Message
Email

and im looking for the meaning of life & Lord Lucan bro'. Suffice to sayIve probably got more chance of findin them than this gig turning up anytime soon
boothjorden
Member #21,471

Num Posts: 439
Private Message
Email

I agree with daclarob, I don't think that show will turn up any time soon. Sorry Cody.

"When a man lies he murders some part of the world, these are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home."
The Cody
Member #22,261

Num Posts: 177
Private Message
Email

I don't really mean his "1st" gig but 1 of his 1st gigs.

Don't tell me to turn my music down! You can't listen to AC/DC or Metallica quietly. -Cody Hope with some help from Jorden Booth
boothjorden
Member #21,471

Num Posts: 439
Private Message
Email

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MIBNJKWO Here's a link the the 3rd show with Brian from July 1, 1980 in Belgium. Here's the set list. 1. Hells Bells 2. Shot Down in Flames 3. Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be 4. Problem Child 5. Back in Black 6. Bad Boy Boogie 7. Highway to Hell 8. What Do You Do For Money Honey 9. High Voltage 10. Shoot to Thrill 11. Givin' the Dog a Bone 12. Whole Lotta Rosie 13. Rocker 14. Let There Be Rock

"When a man lies he murders some part of the world, these are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home."
InAPlaceFarAway
Member #21,856

Num Posts: 51
Private Message
Email
Date Posted: 09/9/2009

My God, How do you guys have all this stuff. I Feel like I just discovered King Tuts Tomb.

Hell Yeah!!

You must be signed in to post a reply.

« Back Sign In »