Sign In | Sign Up
Feb 22, 2009 - Taken by adminane   

The Forum

This forum is a place for members of the site to share stories, download links, and other information. Please keep it civil and see the rules for any questions.

December BOTM Fake???
acdc74
Member #760

Num Posts: 1,069
Private Message
Email
Date Posted: 12/21/2009

Nate, It appears by the comments about the December BOTM of 10/13/85 Houston that it is probably Austin 10/11/85. Do you agree with these findings? Brian definitely says "Austin thighs". Of course the dickhead who gave it to you excluded FTATR since he had to cover his tracks as far as not being able to produce a same sounding "we salute Houston" version. Gotta hate fake asses. Anyway, let me know what you think. Also, I just want to remind you of my January BOTM request of 10/27/83 Dallas. If it is picked, I will be very happy for XMAS. Thanks. Hope you and your family have a great holiday. Scotty from Detroit (acdc74)

----------------------------------------

AC/DC shows I attended

November 17, 1983 [Joe Louis Arena, Detroit, Michigan] - My favorite concert of all time!

September 11, 1986 [Joe Louis Arena, Detroit, Michigan]

May 14, 1988 [Joe Louis Arena, Detroit, Michigan]

November 24, 1990 [The Palace Of Auburn Hills, Auburn Hills, Michigan]

August 3, 2000 [The Palace Of Auburn Hills, Auburn Hills, Michigan]

May 12, 2001 [Joe Louis Arena, Detroit, Michigan]

November 5, 2008 [The Palace Of Auburn Hills, Auburn Hills, Michigan]

August 16, 2009 [The Palace Of Auburn Hills, Auburn Hills, Michigan]

September 8, 2015 [Ford Field, Detroit, Michigan

March 20, 2016 [The Palace Of Auburn Hills, Auburn Hills, Michigan]

Obsessed with AC/DC since 1979 when "Highway To Hell" changed my life!

RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798
Private Message
Email

If the only way to ID the differences between two concerts is by the city mentioned during the stage patter, then AC/DC are musically in a pretty bad place, aren't they? I mean, it could be a 2009 show for that matter, except minor parts of the setlist have been swapped out in favour of "new" songs.

----------------------------------------

UniNamer
Member #12,942

Num Posts: 42
Private Message
Email

@RnRDamnation: it's sad but true... in most cases you can't tell the difference between concerts from the same tour or roughly the same time but you can definetely tell if a concert is from 1985 or 2009 just from brian's voice.

You must be signed in to post a reply.

« Back Sign In »