Sign In | Sign Up
Jun 20, 2010 - Taken by DirtyEye   

The Forum

This forum is a place for members of the site to share stories, download links, and other information. Please keep it civil and see the rules for any questions.

DDDDC filmed in Wels 2010?
OleBrumm
Member #20,528

Num Posts: 65
Private Message
Email
Date Posted: 05/25/2011

Hi, i can't find a video from Wels, 22.May 2010, with Dirty Deeds.... It was at that track when ice fell from the sky, worst weather ever!; so this could be the reason that nobody filmed at that track. Or is there a video outthere of that track? Thanx!
Patrick_Ronacher
Member #15,810

Num Posts: 504
Private Message
Email
Date Posted: 05/27/2011

Wait a minute. Ice was falling from the sky during that concert. I can only remember the rain, the thunder and the lightning. I think there is a video of DDDDC played in els. I will see if I can find it.

----------------------------------------

I was trapped like a FLY ON THE WALL I was caged like a zoo animal No escape from the fate that you make You're a snake, I've had all I can take So watch out, there's a FLY ON THE WALL
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393
Private Message
Email

I remember seeing a show on youtube, where they were playing Thunderstruck and it was in the middle of a thunderstorm which was pretty ironic.

AC/DC is what I listen too and what I prefer.AC/DC is what I play and what I know.I live AC/DC.
OleBrumm
Member #20,528

Num Posts: 65
Private Message
Email

Yes, it was hail that fell from the sky for maybe a minute during DDDDC (German: Hagel)! I remember Brian ran back from the catwalk very quickly. Thanx for searching the video!
HighVoltage
Member #74

Num Posts: 164
Private Message
Email
Date Posted: 01/23/2014

yep... it was hailing during DDDDC, but the first flashes and thunder were at the beginning of Thunderstruck! I provided the audio-mix for a DVD made by a German filmer 'thumbraider' back then (he didn't film the whole gig, probably left out the very section with the very heavy rain and hail, from what I can remember!)

High Voltage Rock'n'Roll

You must be signed in to post a reply.

« Back Sign In »