Sign In | Sign Up
May 10, 2015 - Taken by DirtyEye   

The Forum

This forum is a place for members of the site to share stories, download links, and other information. Please keep it civil and see the rules for any questions.

Bootlegs From My Napster Days
sam_bonfan
Member #25,958

Num Posts: 2
Private Message
Email
Date Posted: 06/28/2013

Hello everyone. I'm a newbie on the Site. I have a bunch of ACDC w-Bon Scott Bootlegs concerts from my days on Napster in 1999-2000. If you remember Napster, songs were sometimes miss labeled. Who knows exactly what I have? I probably have 75+ songs. I don't know if I have anything that hasn't already been posted. What's the protocol? If I posted a CSV of all my songs would that be helpful? In the up coming weeks, I'll try to post a list of the concerts and bootleg LP's. All are Mp3 format. Sam
marteau
Member #25,303

Num Posts: 75
Private Message
Email

first welcome bonfan. would be helpful to post your list, so we can compare it with ours and share. ROCK IN PEACE
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668
Private Message
Email

I also want to welcome you here Sam, hope you enjoy this great site with some very knowledgeable collectors here. Cheers ;)

----------------------------------------

We're just a battery for hire with a guitar fire Ready and aimed at you Pick up your balls and load up your cannon For a twenty-one gun salute For those about to rock... We salute you

acdcrocks4ever!
Member #25,730

Num Posts: 205
Private Message
Email
Date Posted: 06/29/2013

Me too, would like to welcome you to the website Sam :) Keep on Rockin'

----------------------------------------

AC/DC Rocks, no other band can beat AC/DC. No matter what, I can guarantee you 100% LET THERE BE ROCK!

You must be signed in to post a reply.

« Back Sign In »