Sign In | Sign Up
Aug 31, 2009 - Taken by TheACDCDoctor   

The Forum

This forum is a place for members of the site to share stories, download links, and other information. Please keep it civil and see the rules for any questions.

There are two or three things that make me really like RuneScape
Nanlina
Member #33,265

Num Posts: 3
Private Message
Email
Date Posted: 58 days ago

There are two or three things that make me really like RuneScape. It has a very clear sophistication when it comes to optimization, rewards for activities, order for activities etc.. Second the quests have a good deal of attention put into producing some sort of story or experience. A lot of RS gold quests take you all around the world (Esp as ironman) and it seems like some adventure. Second you can sort of write your story in these kind of games, you are not into doing something you can do whatever you 29, actually restricted. Third it provides a progression. There's a lot of grind but there is consistent progression within it. Any game after more playtime turn into a grind.

Lastly you have no downtime in RuneScape game. You can find something out to do this gives meaningful progression towards something, if you are online. This is not actually true with WoW, though it does have lots of grinds. The grinds in that game are setup if the patch comes around, to be meaningless. An 80 hourgrind in WoW can be the next patch a 3 hour grind to please players. It would be like if you'd put in 50 hours at wintertodt to get 99 firemaking but then next patch this could be achievable with some cheap 2m/hr xp procedure. Making WoW's grinds entirely unrewarding to perform. It's like a carrot on a stick but the stick gets made shorter after 2-3 weeks anyway.

Another aspect is that many of progression is not set. In a great deal of games and MMOs you discover that all content after some time is group based. Meaning you need to discover other players that are proper to get something done. This is sometimes quite difficult based upon the difficulty of this action. Frequently with such and bosses they're made difficult big group based in mmos. As a consequence, you can only have progression when 10+ others have been logged in, these 10+ other people will need to be great enough at RuneScape match to advance to a supervisor, and there has to be a method set up to deal with the'rewards' or development. This isn't an enjoyable grind, it's managing people and really stinks because there is a good deal of'negative' progression involved with classes splitting up, complaints regarding others their performance.

Pvp games like league who offer grinds that are massive, offer their drive-through having a fortune variable in the matchmaking. There are methods to decrease this chance factor I will not go into (duo queueing, lots of queue dodging), however performing those discounts typically make queue times quite long. To advance in that game you are spending a great deal of time not enjoying RuneScape game. Rs doesn't have this.

Returned to RuneScape four days ago

Wow that is awesome, do not know what I would do with that coin. Because it appears to be the newest armor to strive 23, think I would get each barrows place for nostalgia sakes then masterwork. If I could get 99 smith to make it. How do you invest it? Yeah fair enough, I was a bit lost as to what to do at first. However, I made a few armour choices that were nostalgic also. I've also gone and brought masterwork that was trimmed and I intend to spend a lot into abilities such as 120 herb and perhaps a cheap RuneScape gold prayer scroll.

You must be signed in to post a reply.

« Back Sign In »