Sign In | Sign Up
May 16, 2015 - Taken by zoin   

The Forum

This forum is a place for members of the site to share stories, download links, and other information. Please keep it civil and see the rules for any questions.

Phantasy Star Online 2 has the potential to be prosperous
Nanlina
Member #33,265

Num Posts: 3
Private Message
Email
Date Posted: 58 days ago

Presently, the one thing I'm worried about is the lack of communication. Phantasy Star Online 2, in it's current condition has very little content, by way of pso2 sales example, Hunters only have two 13* Swords to pick from and Summoners have one (1) takt accessible.

As anticipated, taking a look at the populace of each blocks at prime time every now and then, the population is already a fraction of what it was. These numbers are not super accurate, since we have to consider the launch hype and we ought to expect a massive portion of this Phantasy Star Online 2 player base to fall out after trying it, like any other MMO, but I am still keeping an eye on it, cause I am worried.Phantasy Star Online 2 has the potential to be prosperous, but bad decisions and a lack of communication are hurting Phantasy Star Online 2.

Frankly I feel like the material needs to be a slow trickle as publishing it all at once would basically turn lots of Phantasy Star Online 2 to fluff. It would almost be the exact same issue except instead of having no content to look at we have a great deal of content that is irrelevant, we have. Skipping all that development and transformation would cause me to feel a bit cheated.

Information would be good. A roadmap would surely make a world of difference as right now it is hard to really plan on what to do considering we dont know if it will be a slow drip of material or a massive jump. However I also assume that covid needed to have some effect on their roadmap. If they are distributing content then its gotta be a struggle to work that about lockdown and social distancing.I totally agree that content should be delivered gradually over time, never to believe otherwise. But what we have right now is quite barebones and the lack of information on what's coming or what they are likely makes it less than ideal.

It is weird that nothing has been heard by us. I do think the radio silence isn't a strategy. They want every upgrade to be but of being lied to about a release, after years. Transparency will be appreciated. I would do fine with them stating they're coping with something atleast or complications. Nonetheless, it isn't gonna push me away from Phantasy Star Online 2 should they dont.I am not speaking for me, these are just my concerns for Phantasy Star Online 2's success. All stuff that would be nice, but it won't turn me cheap meseta pso2 away if they don't. I am invested into PSO.

You must be signed in to post a reply.

« Back Sign In »